Recurring Balanitis

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... I haven't had any discomfort, "peeling." or keratinization that the NOCIRC brigade usually warns about.
Yet again you've got you misinformation messed up. :rolleyes:

Who mentioned "peeling"? Please post a link to the specific post.

The F/R activists assert keratinization is a long-term process: years! Some say many years. Based on that neither you nor the O/P have been retracting long enough for keratinization to set in.

To my knowledge, no official member of NOCIRC is posting to the threads, so "NOCIRC brigade" is a misnomer.

B_Carlo8180

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was very sensitive for about 2 days, but after the "three day hump" i've been comfortable with it ever since and I hardly ever feel it anymore, unless I otherwise have a raging hard-on; you're usually going to be aware of your penis if it's long, hard and throbbing. I haven't had any discomfort, "peeling." or keratinization that the NOCIRC brigade usually warns about.

Failure. Some time in the night the skin went back over and this morning the heads back to starting line as far as dryness. How do you keep yours back TGD? There's like this rubberband kind of thing that wants to pull the skin back over whenever I'm totally soft. Plus even with tape it sort of works loose maybe due to all the erections I'm getting from the head being exposed.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Carlo,

In the back of my mind I vaguely remembered reading something on circlist about permanently retracting foreskin. I did a search and found:

How To Feel Circumcised

It appears they call it "instant circumcision" which I think is a better term than "autocircumcision". Their instructions look rather detailed and are in (mostly) image files so you may need to save the files to disk and use a picture viewer to enlarge them.

Take a look. :smile:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Failure. Some time in the night the skin went back over and this morning the heads back to starting line as far as dryness. How do you keep yours back TGD? There's like this rubberband kind of thing that wants to pull the skin back over whenever I'm totally soft. Plus even with tape it sort of works loose maybe due to all the erections I'm getting from the head being exposed.

I'd advise against using any kind of tape or rubber band contraption as it would be very irritating (to me at least) and could also could yourself an injury. Just use some vitamin e cream on the underside of your foreskin and the head of your cock and work it back as slowly as you need to so the foreskin slips into position behind the head.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, Steve:

Do you monitor these threads or what? Within a few hours (at the most) of anyone posting, you're madly typing your agenda-fuelled responses (even when people are ignoring you drivel).

kelguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i had this problem for 8 months, tested for everything, every test was negative. I was embarrased, and didn't have any sexual contact the whole time. It wasn't due to hygeine cuz i clean under there twice a day. Maybe got started at the beach, a grain of sand irritated the glans, and it just never would clear up. Anyway, in desperation I was searching on the net, and found some doctors advice. Hydro-cortisone cream! Applied twice a day to clean skin, and in a week, all gone. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but i was amazed and so thankful it's over. PS I NEVER considered getting cut.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Keeping it dry is key, unless it's a result of herpes or incurable yeast infection and/or related issues. I'm quite serious when I suggest you carry around a small shaker container of body powder that contains nothing but corn starch. Every time you bathe and/or pee, thoroughly wash and dry the head of your dick. Then lavish a good dusting all over your protracted dick. You do this several times a day. EVERY time you pull back to piss (if, in fact you do -- some men don't) you need to keep yourself clean and dusted. Corn starch will definitely work without causing any allergic reaction or compounding the problem.

As for yeast infections in general, it took me more than six months to overcome the constant re-infections I would get after fucking my girlfriend when I was in college. She was just a walking Petri dish of "name that non-specific STD." Fortunately, the days of living with someone who keeps a gallon of vinegar next to the toilet are long gone. Poor woman. It took her years of medical treatment, drugs, and NO SEX to wipe out the pernicious crap that decided to keep house in her vagina.

Hope you don't have to go under the knife.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
There's a cream that I used (not the one you mentioned, something else - I can't think of the name of it right now) and it kind of worked but I wasn't liking the fact that I'd have to be shelling out for this particular cream (it was expensive - like $60 a tube) and applying it to my cock for the rest of my life.

Hence my decision to try retraction. Any who has recurring balanitis should definitely give it a try at least to see if they like it as well as to see if it prevents further outbreaks.

B_Carlo8180

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the new ideas. I'm getting frustrated with the whole thing due to each thing either not working at keeping the skin back or because it's very uncomfortable while you're doing it. I've already been using cortisone cream and have tried antibiotic and antifungal stuff too. I really like the feeling of getting permanently exposed, thought, it's just a matter of how to get there.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all the new ideas. I'm getting frustrated with the whole thing due to each thing either not working at keeping the skin back or because it's very uncomfortable while you're doing it. I've already been using cortisone cream and have tried antibiotic and antifungal stuff too. I really like the feeling of getting permanently exposed, thought, it's just a matter of how to get there.
Only use cortisone if your medical care giver prescribes it! It will make your skin thin and weak and more prone to tears and rips.

Medical Information - MedHelp

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media

Every now and then I unretract my foreskin and clean under it (even though there's never anything under there) and sometimes it does take a few tries to get it back to being retracted. Retracting your foreskin is kind of like sucking your dick. It's probably not going to happen the first time you try but, once you can do it, it's a great feeling. Just don't get frustrated if you can't do it the first or second time. Take your time with it.

B_Carlo8180

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got several dif size cock rings from the internet and so far so good with the size I chose before going to work. I'm really hoping to keep retracted all the way til Sunday when I'm seeing this girl... They seem thick enough to keep my foreskin back and soft enough to keep on.

dre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no this is old but get a dish and some warm water add some salt and soak for ten min pat dry and let air for a wile works like a charm
.Dre

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Carlo, stop washing under your foreskin with soap, just use clear water. Soap will irrittate the crap out of your knob and inner foreskin. Clear water will get you clean plus the soap is damaging the natural ph balance under your foreskin..

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's caused by bacteria or yeast.
If it's yeast, getting the bacteria balance back to normal could be the answer. One way of doing that is with yoghurt. Antibacterials kill the goodies along with the baddies, giving the baddies free reign.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
no this is old but get a dish and some warm water add some salt and soak for ten min pat dry and let air for a wile works like a charm
Yes, sea water. I can remember as a kid being told to play around in the surf - which I loved doing - whenever I had a small cut or whatever.
Worked, too (though I/we spent hours out there.) :tongue:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You might want to try boric acid solution. It's relatively non-irritating and kills various microbes. Some will complain that it's toxic, which it is, but so are some vitamins if taken in excess. Boron compounds occur naturally and are even an essential trace nutrient for plants, so we ingest trace amounts all the time. At one time, boric acid solution was used to wash babies in the diaper (nappy) area, used as a gargle, and as a douche for feminine hygiene. Probably some of those uses were not a good idea, but there should be zero risk for using it on the penis.

Boric acid powder may be difficult or impossible to find at pharmacies, although at one time they always had it. It is available at home centers to kill cockroaches. When they walk through the powder, it sticks to their feet and when they eat it off of their feet, they die. It dissolves easily in hot water, but not so easily in cold water. If you dissolve too much of it in hot water, some will precipitate out when the solution cools.