Red and hairy?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, I just don't get it.

Why do people get so grossed out at guys with red pubes or guys with hairy backs? What's that about people? What's so wrong with it?

Some of the sexiest men I know are red and frankly I couldn't give a shit what colour their pubes are. A sexy bloke is a sexy bloke right?

As for back hair? Why is it so bad mouthed? Hairy guys are increadable sexy to me. So much so that there seems something a little odd about hairless guys.

Hairy guys, have you ever been rejected for your hair?
Smooth guys, ever been rejected for your lack of hair?
Red guys, ever been rejected for being red?

Would you reject someone for being too hairy, too smooth or just for being a red head?

Men, women, good people of LPSG, your thoughts please.

My honest opinion is I would most likely not be as interested in a 100% smooth guy, I find it kinda ichy, but red, hairy or red and hairy, yum, bring it on, lol.

Pup, x.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never been called a ginger minger? Carrot top? Ginger pubes? All common insults in the UK.

You look stunning though, if that's you in the avatar. lol. I'd be your pup any day, lol.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There was a thing in the UK a few years back that said how parents would have the unborn child genetically engineered not to be red as it's classed as a form of disability.

I couldn't believe it.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes..it IS me in the pic... and never once... and thanks :) *blush*

In the U.S. ... calling someone a Carrot Top isn't an insult..

well unless they are saying you look like the Comedian Carrot Top...and that would Make me hurt someone BADLY! hahaha

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Blush all you like, you are very stunning to my eye.

I'm not surprised you haven't been insulted, you are built like a brick shit house, lol.

Having said that though, even South Park did an episode where ginger kids were depicted as wrong.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hehe dont have much hair on my feet...yet... Seem's the older I get the more furry I get :)

You can't tell from the pics..but I'm pretty furry...i just groom/trim it a bit. The Norelco Bodygoom is a good thing :) cuz i hate shaving! :) well..i shave my head :) but ya know..the rest of it..

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Attraction is a peculiar thing, isn't it rugbypup? You can have two guys next to each other both red headed, hairy backed and be attracted to one but not the other.

Attraction is more of a gestalt for me - whole package - rather than one or two specific physical features.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Attraction is a peculiar thing, isn't it rugbypup? You can have two guys next to each other both red headed, hairy backed and be attracted to one but not the other.

Attraction is more of a gestalt for me - whole package - rather than one or two specific physical features.

True, I'm not being willfully shallow. A person is more than the sum their parts, of course and I agree with what you've said.

I was just curious about sexual prejudices about hairiness, smoothness and reds.

There is often something on TV (in the UK) about men must wax their back because it's disgusting and I even recall a documentary about the social and sexual damaging implications of being a redhead in the 21stC.

I was just interested in what you guys think.

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually Rugbypup, I have found that most guys are attracted to redheads as we're not all that common.

As far as a super-hairy back - I wish I had that problem.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
<--- have red bush, no problem
<--- have slightly hairy back, some guys love it
<--- have hairy chest/stomach, guys love it unless they like smoothies like I do!