Red and hairy?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mind smooth men, but I prefer hairy. My other half is halfway to being a rug, but hates his back hair, so he gets me to shave it off for him. I prefer him to keep it, but it's his body, so I go along with what he wants.

Red hair is a bit of a tricky one with me. I'm attracted to some shades but not others. Strawberry blonde, I like and also the darker shades of red, but really bright red with pale skin doesn't have the same appeal for me.

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a red-headed female, I have been asked to let my auburn curls grow free many times. I just hate issues when it grows back. About being attracted to smooth or hairy guys.... I personally find hairy men more appealing.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know my feelings on this...as a hairy man you can never be too hairy in my opinion. and hairy backs are the ultimate in hairness! if you have them, show em with pride

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like hairy guys--hairy chest, arms, legs, all a turn on, and a hairy back is great too. But I wouldn't turn a guy down just because he is or isn't hairy, it's also about personality.

And red pubes are fine. I like natural pubes, and I really like the contrast of different colors. Mine are brown (geez, now with a few WHITE ones ARGGHH!) and I like seeing them next to a blond bush, or a dark black one, or red. . .I am actually attracted to the different colors, and I like it best if it's bushy.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love red heads and hairy backs. I also love dark hair light hair no hair hell I love them all esp. if they are hairy/super hairy with some weight on them. Chunk to chub are best