Red Bump

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Nov 25, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

So I was jerking off this morning, and I noticed a small red bump, almost zit like but bigger. Looks like a boil kind of.

It freaked me the fuck out and ruined that session, but now im sitting here worried shitless that its herpes or something. It looks nothing like the pictures and ive only had sex with 2 people.. so I really dont think its that and the last time I had sex was a month ago.

I know people will say consult a doctor, but im looking for anyone that has had a random bump similar to that. Its only one bump ( I thoroughly searched ) and its like right where my scrotum starts and shaft ends.

Someone please lift my spirits

2. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Wash it good and put some Neosporin on it for a day or two, and see what happens. I had a similar situation week before last. I think it was an ingrown hair, as it was closer to the base but on the shaft. I did the Neosporin trick, and it was gone in about 2 days. I knew it wasn't anything communicable, I haven't been with anyone since March...... damn, now I'm DEPRESSED ! LOL ! Good luck to you....

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    you can seek online informed dermatological advice here:

red bump on shaft scrotal skin - Search - MedHelp

or ask The doctor there or search for key words to your symptoms.

and wash your hands before you play with yourself and don't pick at your red spot.

4. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Thank you. Ive left it be for now, it scared me too much I dont wanna touch myself lol.

I honestly dont see how it could be anything else, although I did have unprotected my sex a month ago, but weve been friends for ages and I know whos shes been with.

5. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted