Red Dots on shaft of penis (Really Scared!)

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
ive been fooling around with tying string around my cock for the past week. getting it really hard and veiny and playing about with it like that. anyway my erections have been very strong and i have not felt any pain or discomfort, but ive noticed tiny red dots all over my shaft when im hard (theyre not as noticeable when flaccid). and now my brain is playing tricks on me thinking that the area is sensitive and wounded.

ive searched the web for explanations and learned that red dots on the glans/head of the penis are natural in penile enlargement development, but is this the same case with me? really dont want to see my female GP and explain my kinky way of getting off.

thanks guys
Jude x

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you probably tore some tiny veins, it happens when a guy uses a pump for the first few times it happened to a buddy of mine and when his cock was soft he would gently rub a vitamin cream on his shaft he would do it in a jelqing way but very gentle for a few min..

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
thanks man, its starting to feel tender now lol.
guess i gotta cut back on the masturbation for a few days while it gets back to full form :p
just glad ive not been told my dick will fall off or anything hahaha
thanks again :)
Jude x

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by using a string you are "clamping", holding blood into you penis, allows max expansion, that in turn is causing little blood dot or blotches. should go away in a few days.

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi a friend of mine was well into clamping and using pumps he broke loads of capilaries in his cock, now he can only get a semi and when he does his cock turns polka dot.

everything in moderation!!!!!

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use a cockring sometimes to stay extra boned, but as soon as I feel it constricting my penis shaft too much, I take it off because I've known dudes that have broken capillaries in their cocks. Some guys tie their cocks up or use cockrings for hours!

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
i'll need to research this further before i start messing about again. just glad i never learned the hard way (no pun intended).
the dots have basically faded now, and my cock is crying to be played with. but i think i better leave it for another day or two.
thanks guys, your help means a lot
Jude x

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll need to research this further before i start messing about again. just glad i never learned the hard way (no pun intended).
the dots have basically faded now, and my cock is crying to be played with. but i think i better leave it for another day or two.
thanks guys, your help means a lot
Jude x

Glad to hear you'll do your research. Be nice to your cock, man. You only have one.

D_ksekcltyaecuhcir

Experimental Member
Media
so i researched my stuff (learned how youre meant to 'warm up' first and such) and let my penis have a rest.
tried it again today, mustve tied it too tight as my stomach hurts a bit, the red dots are back and i have a purple coloured area where i 'clamped'.
im not as worried, the stomach pain could just be a pulled muscle.
but fuck this! not for me! haha :p