Red faced Walmart incident

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_Lightkeeper, Nov 4, 2008.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Last week I bought a new ink cartridge for my PC printer and used their self-checkout counter. A few friends with me had gone out ahead and were waiting outside the door.

Their security alarm went off just as I started out the door so I had to wait for the "greeter" to take the item and deactivate the security tag.

After that I stepped through the door and in a rather loud voice, proclaimed to my friends "damn, I hate it when my Magnum XL rubbers trip that thing off."

They laughed but not as loud as the two older women standing real close behind me. I turned a brilliant shade of red. :redface:

2. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fact: Bull can only wear XL magnums.

3. dickman45885

dickman45885 Member

Albums:
    several years ago I was doing some shopping at a pet store. There was an older woman in front of me and another behind me. They were talking to each other about cutting each others hair. I said I cut my own. The one in front of me held up some horse clippers and said "I suppose you use something like these." I replied " I may be hung like one, but I do not clip like one." We all got a good laugh out of it....and the lady in front of me said," I had that one coming....I opened the door and you just walked through."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice