Red faced Walmart incident

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week I bought a new ink cartridge for my PC printer and used their self-checkout counter. A few friends with me had gone out ahead and were waiting outside the door.

Their security alarm went off just as I started out the door so I had to wait for the "greeter" to take the item and deactivate the security tag.

After that I stepped through the door and in a rather loud voice, proclaimed to my friends "damn, I hate it when my Magnum XL rubbers trip that thing off."

They laughed but not as loud as the two older women standing real close behind me. I turned a brilliant shade of red. :redface:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Last week I bought a new ink cartridge for my PC printer and used their self-checkout counter. A few friends with me had gone out ahead and were waiting outside the door.

Their security alarm went off just as I started out the door so I had to wait for the "greeter" to take the item and deactivate the security tag.

After that I stepped through the door and in a rather loud voice, proclaimed to my friends "damn, I hate it when my Magnum XL rubbers trip that thing off."

They laughed but not as loud as the two older women standing real close behind me. I turned a brilliant shade of red. :redface:

Fact: Bull can only wear XL magnums.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
several years ago I was doing some shopping at a pet store. There was an older woman in front of me and another behind me. They were talking to each other about cutting each others hair. I said I cut my own. The one in front of me held up some horse clippers and said "I suppose you use something like these." I replied " I may be hung like one, but I do not clip like one." We all got a good laugh out of it....and the lady in front of me said," I had that one coming....I opened the door and you just walked through."