Red Haired Men

limbo586

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't really know where to post this so its ok if its moved......

I am a man with red hair (been thinking about posting pics for awhile but am still a little weary of privacy). Women seem to either love my red hair or absolutely hate it. I would love to hear some women's opinion on red hair on guys, don't be afraid to hurt feelings. There is so much attention on girls with red hair we guys seem to be left out.

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I know is that every "ginger" I've fucked has had a huge cock. Perhaps that is a trait!

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quite like red hair, I've seen some very striking-looking 'gingers' ...ginger pubic hair and beards seem to put me off though. I've thought this through and have found no good reason for this. Probably a small thatch of ginger bush would be fine, but as with all bushes it starts to look a bit 'Jim Henson' when it gets out of control - for some reason the ginger bushes I've seen online have all been like this.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ramsey - 6 inches is plenty! To be honest with me any larger cocks I've ever had have really just left me numb! As for red heads - bring them on. Nothing wrong with red heads - there seems to be some stigma attached in anglo cultures and kids with red hair in England get teased a lot. It might be something stemming back to the saxons who invaded Britain and the proceded to basically be bastards to the Celts who had a lot of red hair.
however if you go to France they love red hair. I also used to work in italy and a friend of mine has red hair and when she went to the hairdressers they couldn't stop touching it as they rarely see red hair. I think red hair is one of the most lovely colour hair. You might have a bit of Viking blood in there.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
I saw the stats once and red heads are very rare. You would think that, as a result, we would be in high demand. But just like anything there are those that love us and those that don't. I'm hung at 8.5 but don't act cocky so it's somewhat of an added bonus for spectators when the reveal occurs. Maybe it's nature's way of compensating us for the pale skin.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I don't quite have pale skin, but I'm not tan either, I'm in between. I have some celtic heritage in me, as well as some other stuff (some german too) but like most good americans, I'm a mutt. Thanks for the comment though strutter, though my 6" girth is probably more impressive than my length. If that's all we are talking about :tongue:
As far as looks though, I've never had women flocking to me, though as I've gotten older I seem to get a lot more flirting with me, despite me keeping my hair rather short so it can be harder to tell I'm a redhead. The pic of me in my album shows my hair as quite longer than what it is now.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is that every "ginger" I've fucked has had a huge cock. Perhaps that is a trait!

I love guys with red hair. But the above is *so* not true. I had sex with a guy (only once) and he was small...extremely so....terrible sex too.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the one year relationship was in my mid 20s just as i was finishing up my 2nd degree. he was a bit younger than me and he transferred to a different university after a year at my now alma mater.

the 2nd one ended in 2007, he had schizophrenia & it eventually became too difficult to maintain a relationship. also, the last 2 years of our relationship we had almost no sex after his meds were adjusted. this was a big drawback for me.