RED HEADED DUDES seem to have the biggest of all white cocks?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AGREE
the two i have known personally are of size .. also the mates i have spoken to agree
Good silent payback OK' considering the shit talk levelled at the Red Headed guys..ha
enz

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
i gotta agree as well. when i was younger, my friends always wanted to know if i had red pubes. i always got shit about it when they found out i did. i should have just pulled out my fat pieceof meat and taken the attn away from the pubes!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
when i was younger, my friends always wanted to know if i had red pubes.

Definitely -- here on LPSG I've been asked dozens of times if "the carpet matches the drapes." (In my case, it does.)

I don't necessarily believe there's any correlation between red hair and penis size ... but if there is, maybe it's payback for our remarkable ability to sunburn even when wearing SPF 50 in the shade!

Steve

I've always found uncut redheads/strawberry blondes with a hairy chest and pale skin irresistable! Of course, that's not to mean I don't like all sorts of different guys too ;)

Thanks mate, describes me perfectly!

I used to take a lot of really nasty bullying in Primary school about being a redhead, but in highschool no one ever really payed me out about it. Anyways, just before I left one of the juniors was getting a lot of crap for his hair colour so I had a word to him about it, and asked him if he had ever noticed how the hot chicks are often with red head guys... his reply "Yeah, but it's just cause we've all got thick cocks".... I had never though of it like that, but in the last few years I've heard a lot of comments, and a lot of my gf's friends ask her about my size cause of my hair colour. Funny thing is, growing up I was the only redhead I knew, no all my gf's female friends go out with redhead guys, so if we get together for something it looks like a convention, and the topic often comes up. Not saying there wouldn't be small 'tangs out there, but just heard a lot of conversation to the opposite.

whohasthisname

Just Browsing
Media
Red Head here so was interesting to see this thread. I have pics up in my profile with cock blazin, should probably shave to make my shaft look bigger. consensus among all girls i have been with is that i was very thick and filled them up nice and good. Agree on the sex drive comment, when im with a girl, provided time i usually like to fuck 5-7 times/day.

Would love to hear some comments.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Red Head here so was interesting to see this thread. I have pics up in my profile with cock blazin, should probably shave to make my shaft look bigger. consensus among all girls i have been with is that i was very thick and filled them up nice and good. Agree on the sex drive comment, when im with a girl, provided time i usually like to fuck 5-7 times/day.

Would love to hear some comments.

yah i'm gtg 24/7 myself... hahaha

TheRam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know redheads who are average at 5-5.5" or 6 inches at the most. They are not all hung.

NirCock

Experimental Member
Media
i dont think is right,the cock size is genetic so if your dad had big cock you also have big cock,i dont think is there any link from hair colour and size of cock.

NirCock

Experimental Member
Media
BTW i searched in google and i found in the site Human for sale comparison of hair color and cock size.Check it out:
How would you describe the color of the hair on your head? (If it has grayed or fallen out, answer based on the hair you had when you were younger.)

• Black: 18.3% (average penis length: 5.92")
  • Dark brown: 47.7% (average penis length: 6.15")
  • Light brown/dirty blond: 25.1% (average penis length: 6.20")
  • Blond: 6.3% (average penis length: 6.24")
  • Red: 2.6% (average penis length: 6.09")
I'm have blond hair...

mountbatten

Experimental Member
Media
I've always had the same theory, until it was quashed recently, maybe a one off. I'm a scientist - I have to consider distribution curves and persue my theory until conclusively disproved....well that's a rationale anyway! An excuse to be a slag....like I need one.