Red Headed Guys...

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
This past Tuesday I went to one of my friends house to watch the Cleveland / Boston game. I met this extremely hot guy (I will call him Mike) with auburn red hair and a thick goatee. I could not focus on the game the entire time. About halfway through with the game, someone had to make a beer run, so I volunteered to go. Mike stated that he would go with me cause he wanted another pack of cigarettes. So we took his truck to the local grocery store. On the way up there, we mostly had just general chat, found out his wife was pregnant. Well as we pulled up to the store, he asked was I married, I told him no, that I was gay. He just said well thats cool, and then we went into the store. So when we got back out to his truck, he started telling me how horny he was since his wife hasn't been given him any. I just laughed and said in a joking way, well I will be more than happy to help you out. He said I was hoping you would say that (I could tell he was nervous saying that), and started to unzip his pants. His cock was about 7in long. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, and started sucking him. He came in about 1min, and blew the biggest load I had in a while. He didn't say any after that until we pulled back up at my friends house, he just looked at me and smiled, and said 'Thanks'..........

I hope I get a chance to suck him again....Would you have sucked him?