Red-Light Robbery

Zuiderzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What other visitor to Amsterdam has paid good money (of course in advance) for
a romp with a sexy vroouw only to be told your lul is too groote (cock is too big)
for them to accomodate? And then not get your money's worth be it gilders, florins
or euros?

This happened to me more than once--

Anyway, for me it's adequate "meat" for a story. The chick was pretty young as I
recall. She gave me a gloved handjob for my money. Older and wiser, that's me.

Asdeon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be in Amsterdam for the ladies, I already have a girlfriend. But maybe if you get her stoned, she'll agree to ya. :tongue:

Only thing I'd go to Amsterdam for is the beautiful Mary Jane.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Only thing I'd go to Amsterdam for is the beautiful Mary Jane.

Aw, Mary... an old friend. And she certainly is beautiful in Amsterdam, without question. There are shops that line the streets where you can find her, all moist and sticky, with what appears to be sugar crystals sprinkled onto her, and the hair! Orange, red, even blue...

Of course the police in Amsterdam are mounted on pink elephants, and the clouds are in the most beautiful hues of tangerine, lavender, and periwinkle... oh wait

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
What other visitor to Amsterdam has paid good money (of course in advance) for
a romp with a sexy vroouw only to be told your lul is too groote (cock is too big)
for them to accomodate? And then not get your money's worth be it gilders, florins
or euros?

This happened to me more than once--

Anyway, for me it's adequate "meat" for a story. The chick was pretty young as I
recall. She gave me a gloved handjob for my money. Older and wiser, that's me.

You may well be too large for her, I dunno, but this is also one of of the scams that unscrupulous (unscrewpulous?) window girls use after they've got your money. On boards that focus on Amsterdam's red light businesses I've read of the comment you got and also:
- "your cock is too hard" - huh? too hard? why would that be a problem? :confused:
- "your cock is too soft" - spoken when the writer said he was like rock
Clearly some of the girls just look for an excuse to not do what they've taken money for. :mad:

Another trick is a fake bj where the girl lies across your body so you can't see what she's doing while she jacks you off instead of sucking. Or she demands more money to take off her top after you've paid. Caveat emptor!

That said not all the girls are scammers and you can have a great time with many of them. If anyone is headed for Nederland I can point you towards a good board where they discuss which girls are worthwhile and which are rip offs.

Dooi!