Red Little Spots On My Cock Shaft

lopka

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys, i'm a new member on this forum...i have a problem, i've got many little spots on my cock's shaft, i had sex 6-8 weeks ago...i'm too frightened...what can it be ?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yah bah, go see your doc. generally, if you have to ask "should i see a doc?" or "what is this/what's wrong with this?" then you should definitely see a doctor.

lopka

Just Browsing
Media
i'll definitely see a doc but have u ever seen or heard such thing like this ? i always want to scratch it :|

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea see a doc. ive had some bruising, but thats only because my wife can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok but i'm afraid if it is Aids :|

bruddah, please don't take this the wrong way...but do you have sexual education where you're from?

the spots can be a lot of things. it could be bruising. it could be herpes. it could be an allergic reaction to something. it can be a lot. but you can't see hiv/aids, not on a cock at least.

your fear of aids tells me you've been having a lot of unprotected sex. am i right in my assumption?

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you then REALLY need to get it checked. what, are you banging your sister????
go now, leave work, and get to a doctor. A penis is a terrible thing to waste.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh for god's sake. hiv?? and telling that by a dick inspection????? if that were the case, don't you think the hiv/aids rate would have dropped even more dramatically? please educate yourself, man. seriously. read this:

Men are understandably concerned when they notice spots on the penis. They are frequently worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease or some form of cancer. They may equally be worried about the appearance of their penis and what their sexual partner might think of it.

Are they common?

Spots on the penis are very common and most do not have a serious cause. However, some do and it is important to seek prompt medical advice if you are concerned.

This article describes some of the causes of spots on the penis, but reading it and examining your own penis is no substitute for examination by a doctor!

Men are understandably concerned when they notice spots on the penis. They are frequently worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease or some form of cancer. They may equally be worried about the appearance of their penis and what their sexual partner might think of it.

The rest of the article is here:
Spots on the penis

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with RickyG. I've never heard of spots on the penis being indicative of HIV or AIDS.
I think there is a real possibility that it is an STD. Have you talked to recent partners? Do any of them have similar conditions?
If for nothing other than your own peace of mind, go to a doc pronto!

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i don't think it's being rude at all. just painfully BLUNT. and i can tell you, i would much rather have someone be RUDEly blunt and educate me than to be blissfully ignorant and fucking sick with an illness i didn't understand enough about to not have contracted in the first damn place.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
i don't think it's being rude at all. just painfully BLUNT. and i can tell you, i would much rather have someone be RUDEly blunt and educate me than to be blissfully ignorant and fucking sick with an illness i didn't understand enough about to not have contracted in the first damn place.

I couldn't agree more. :biggrin1: I just think that some people are insensitive in their responses (nothing to do with being brutally honest about telling this dude he needs to see the doctor).

lopka

Just Browsing
Media
thanx a lot guys, i'm a little bit calmed now, i'm gonna see a doc tomorrow, uhh, i was so fuckin scared...Fuckin Aids :| the best thing is that it's not Aids...

lopka

Just Browsing
Media
rickyg1964

tanx for the article, i've read all of them and the problem i have is written in here:

1. Hair follicles and sebaceous (sweat) glands: these are a normal part of the skin's anatomy and are commonly found on the penile shaft, particularly on the ventral surface (underside). They may be visible as small nodules or might only be felt as small lumps in the skin. They will have a hair arising from them that reveals their true nature. They are quite normal.

2. Fordyce spots: small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse. They are not infectious and their cause is unknown. Although a number of approaches have been tried, there is no simple, reliable treatment to remove them. Troublesome bleeding spots can be sealed with a device that uses a small electric current (electrocautery).