Red marks on my peckor, anyone else have this? possibly because of jelqing with soap?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Jimbo33, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Jimbo33

Jimbo33 New Member

Well pretty much when my penis is soft and I bend it, I can clearly see red marks like stretch marks. But I am thinking it's either grown or it's dry. I just jelqed using soap in the shower so I am on the verge of it being dry, so I applied so moisturizer and it kind of stung a tiny bit. I've only been jelqing for the past 2 weeks, so I am clearly thinking that it's dry. But then again it does look like stretch marks, if then that is the case, then I thought I would brag that my penis is bigger.

Anyone else experience red marks/dry skin on penis?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Avoid using perfumed soaps or conditioners as they can turn the sensitive skin of the penis. Stick to using KY, Vaseline, cocoa butter, baby oil, or creams designed for sensitive skin for best results.

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Over the years with what I have seen in PE in general is that as skin is stretched by whatever method, it tends to first dry out. This tends to be more pronounced in pumpers, but tends to happen across the board. Skin moisturizers are mandatory, but rarely discussed. Also allergic reations to soaps and detergents often happen in the groin or genitals first. In our own home, we just went through this with my Nephew.

When you have a septic system using bar type soaps is not a great idea, so we always use liquids. Nephew tried a new one he had never used before about a month ago. Within a week, a nasty skin rash started to appear in blotches. What was deceiving was that the rash appeared in areas where there was body hair, and in areas where there was no hair the skin remained clear. It took us about 8 days to figure out that it was the new body soap he had wanted and decided to try.

With regards to soap in general. If you're a PE'er then use either J&J baby shampoo, or use a diluted version of Mane n' tail, which is also excellent. Mane n' Tail by the way will not remove skin oils, but will remove the dirt and bacteria.

Knock off the PE for about a week, moisturize, and then see where you're at. When you resume your PE regimen, make certain to monitor your activity closely. Take it easy and move back towards your goals slowly, and with great caution.

As crazy as this sounds, talk to your Vet about body soaps. If you were to use human shampoo on a horse you have about a 90% chance of generating a $1000 vet bill. Most dogs and cats also have far more sensitive skin than we do when it comes to cleansing agents. Cleaning the human does not mean removing the oil from the skin. Remove the dirt, remove the bacteria, leave the essential oils behind.

Take care and let us know what happens.

4. Jimbo33

Jimbo33 New Member

thanks for the advice, before i was in the shower i was using baby oil, but considering i was in the shower and soap just does as good, so thought i would use that and yes i have been using moisturizer and its been getting better, i will wait till it gets better

Draft saved Draft deleted