Red marks..

Barinade

Just Browsing
Media
I have lots of red marks on my penis, presumably from jerking off. Almost as if the skin is been rubbed off. Those types of marks. Sometimes the redness decreases a bit, but after jerking off the spots are extremely red. So I have almost quit jerking off completely because of this, and have been applying scar gel in hopes of decreasing the redness. Has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do about it?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everytime I see a question such as this I can never understand why you don't just go to the doctors and get it checked out.

Barinade

Just Browsing
Media
because i don't feel comfortable showing a doctor my penis and i never will.. i don't see why that's so hard to understand. many people refuse to do it.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whenever you get a complete physical don't you get the ole "cough test"? Doctors have "seen it all in all shapes and all sizes" and have seen your problem I am sure. I'm not sure how old you are or anything, maybe for me it was because of all the times I was in there with my ice hockey injuries, that I got comfortable talking with my doctor about just about anything. The more honest you are with your doctor about ALL of your body, yes even your penis (he has seen hundreds), the better care you will get by being honest with him. And trust me, he knows damn well most guys jerk off. Nothing truly to be ashamed or embarassed about.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
because i don't feel comfortable showing a doctor my penis and i never will.. i don't see why that's so hard to understand. many people refuse to do it.
You are correct. And some of those people get worse and die.

It's called survival of the fittest. If your Doctor (or psychiatrist, psychologist)
doesn't have ALL the cards, so-to-speak, about you, they cannot make a correct diagnoses and you might just rot and die as well.
Do you really care so little about your body and care so much about your ego?
Perhaps you might see a mental heath councilor about your choice of not showing your life-blessed body to a MD

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever you get a complete physical don't you get the ole "cough test"? Doctors have "seen it all in all shapes and all sizes" and have seen your problem I am sure. I'm not sure how old you are or anything, maybe for me it was because of all the times I was in there with my ice hockey injuries, that I got comfortable talking with my doctor about just about anything. The more honest you are with your doctor about ALL of your body, yes even your penis (he has seen hundreds), the better care you will get by being honest with him. And trust me, he knows damn well most guys jerk off. Nothing truly to be ashamed or embarassed about.

I agree 100%

To answer the OP,

1) use a lubricant, or more of it if you already use one

2) Try not to be so rough on your penis while jerking off, at least not without a lot more lube

3) When showering, use a soap with a moisturizer and/or aloe and maybe an anti-biotic ointment as well, depending on the severity of the problem

4) none of this advice is a substitute for a trip to the doc

Barinade

Just Browsing
Media

I've never had a physical... mainly due to this reason of being too scared. I know it's pathetic, and that he's seen it all before, and that I really have no reason to be, etc... but I just can't help it. :( And I'm 21 btw.