Red pubic hair

redballs308: Hi, just wanted to know if anyone has bright ass red pubic hair like me and whether your woman is turned off or on by it. I've had some women that love it and want me to grow it long but some women tell me it's a turn off and want me to shave it all off. One girl said it made her think she was fucking Bozo the clown every time she saw it.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have beenwith a girl
and a guy who have had red
"firecrotch"
and i loved it.

bustyredhead: I like mine, but it doesn't always work so well on a guy. Dirtier reds tend to look better, IMO.

- Nene (On Fire)

bustyredhead: While that wasn't the 'dirty' I meant, I guess we redheads do tend to be like that, no? lol

- Nene (Carroty Goodness)

Cityboy: :eek: I used to have the coolest pubic ever! I'm also one of the those red headed irish types and when I was younger I had two-toned pubic hair. The hair that was just around my dick was a bright red and going up it turned a darker brownish red color. It was very striking. Everyone (I had sex with) commented on how unusual and cool it was. But alas as we get older hair color changes and I've lost that distinctive feature. It was so much fun.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmm...i'm jealous,
i just have one color...plain old
common and ordinary black.

SpeedoGuy: Mmmmm....got a thing for redheads! A disproportionate number of past partners have been redheads. A well trimmed red pubic triangle is a real turn on for me.

SG

Dag: I too have what many call 'the burning bush'!

When I 1st started dating my bf, he used to say to me: "Moses, look into my burning bush and take hold of my staf!" :D

Back when I was in the straight world. I was to frequent bars and the most asked question to me, by women (who usually have had too much to drink) is: "Is it Red?". My answer (usually after a few drinks) was: "I'm not sure, you wanna see?"

Recently, while checking out the LPSG MSN Galleries I found several 'burning bush' members besides myself.

Luke the Impalor (Lukes got one HUGE cock!) :eek:
http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/luketheimpalor.msnw?albumlist=2

Red - s_redboy (pretty, pretty)
http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/redsredboyyahoocom.msnw

Me Dag, U not! (hmm...)
http://groups.msn.com/lpsg/dag.msnw?albumlist=2

I'm sure theirs more, on out the LPSG MSN Galleries. I haven'y finished going through all the galleries yet!

Cheers - dag

Dag: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1057366206;start=0#3 date=07/05/03 at 09:03:20]My boyfriend is an Irish redhead. Against his alabaster skin, his pubic hair looks like the Burning Bush! The effect is very dramatic and I wouldn't change a thing.[/quote]

DMW, Right On!
Is your bf from Ireland?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
those were some great pics, dag...
some great redheaded faces,
and dicks there.
mmmmmmmmmm.
:)

gigantikok: can't wait to be burned, lol.

<--anticipation of the firebush ::)