Red River Rivalry

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Texas vs. OU!!! I'm stoked about the game. Who else is going? Will be my first time staying over night in Dallas. Any suggestions on things to do outside of game day? :biggrin1:

If you were gay I'd have some suggestions for ya! When I first moved to Dallas someone told me the Friday before the TX-OU game was the hottest night of the year and he was right. The gay bars and baths are overrun with out of town drunk college dudes who, presumably, can't go to the gay bars in their own town? Whatever the reason, it's definitely party night. I'm sure there are lots of horny girls for ya also. Post this same question in the Bigger in Texas group if you haven't already. More people might see it. You are doing the State Fair also right? So many leave right after the game and it really is worth staying for. As far as other things to do in Dallas outside of game day -- give me a hint as to what kinds of things you like. I hit the art museum in almost every city I go to, even if my reason for the trip was sex. LOL. Are you wanting sightseeing advice or partying advice?

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haha, well I plan on doing everything I can. were going to party and shit, but I wanna see a little of Dallas, at least. lol. downtown would be fun too. Hellz yeah I'm going to the state fair! lol. Prom for grown-ups? sounds fun lol. have ya'll seen these pics yet?

http://lastrow.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ou-girl-crying.jpg
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/bf46da44/soonerkidcrying.jpg

What are they crying for -- over the game?? LOL As a transplanted Yankee, I'll never understand (I hope) Southerners' obsession with football. There is a reason it is called a GAME -- and that's because it's not even remotely important. Geez, some people need to get a life.

Anyway, I guess you know where to go out in Dallas? Greeenville Ave isn't the hotspot it once was. McKinney Ave is now ground zero for the hot looking people.

Media
Haha I used to refer to them as Oklahomo all the time when I was at Colorado. Can I just say, on behalf of a CU Buff living in exile; Fuck you Texas. And Oklahomo. And finally the biggest "fuck you" of all to Nebraska.

BTW Fuck Colorado State too! I love College Football!

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay