red spot really scaring me!

mecha1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had sex a total of 2 times in my life and after the second time a red dot appeared on the shaft of my penis. i have attached a picture of the dot, i am 18 years old so it is a legal picture.

can someone please tell me what to do? i am worried sick right now.

attachment.php

thanks,
jeremy

Attachments

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be anything. Not to worry you, but maybe it's time to go to a doctor and get tested anyway. A lot of time herpes shows up as just a small blister or two. You can get it from oral sex also. And get in on the areas not covered by a condom. A lot of doctors don't recognize herpes unless the breakout is much worse. You will have to wait a few weeks and get a blood test for herpes. They won't give you the test unless you explicitly ask for it. Now, I am not expert in what different diseases look like, but it can't hurt to get your tests and results. If you are clean, then you can show the proof to your partners.

mecha1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks guys, ill wait a week or so and see. ive gotten a red spot a little smaller than this from jelking but this one looked a little bigger and got me really scared.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Looks OK to me! Don't worry, just about every time I got a sore cock when I was younger (probably from frenzied fucking!) I used to worry I had got something horrible, and once when I got spots I went to a clinic for a test - it was just shaving rash!