Red spots on my cock - look and tell me your thoughts

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LargeUnit, Feb 13, 2009.

1. LargeUnit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK - I will give you the facts - I have had no sexual relations (sex, blowjobs etc) other than my wife for the past 1 1/2 years - so I am 99.9 percent positive it is NOT an STD. As you can see it is redness on the skin of my head and the redness areas are worse on the underneath side. There is absolutely no pain or irritation - it just looks irritating. I have had it about a month now - certain days it seems to be getting better - then it will seem to get worse. I cant figure it out?

Let me know what you think ?? Any remedies ?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/169477/cat/500/ppuser/210963
    http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/169476/cat/500/ppuser/210963

2. garyindiana

garyindiana New Member

I've looked very carefully at your cock and believe it to be very healthy. Guess it could be improved by blowjobs from other guys and in order to repay them, possibly you could return the compliment. I'm sure you would not be disappointed and the other guys would benefit greatly from such a healthy specimen.

3. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I checked out your pics too... I've never seen anything like that. Are you sure your wife hasn't contracted something and given it to you? (then she may "in theory" have gotten treatment for herself hoping you didn't get it).

OR

What about detergents or undergarments types? Has anything changed prior to you having this problem?

Just to be on the safe side, go to the doctor and let us know what he/she says.

4. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    By the way, that's an awesome dick! AND WOW!! That cum shot was awesome!!!

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Instead of being "99.9 per cent" it's not an STD, why not have a full panel done and make it 100%?

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife was a virgin when we married, and I caught herpes on my penis from her. Oral herpes (type 1) from oral sex. She caught oral herpes from a relative who kissed her when she was young.

There is no reliable blood test for herpes unless the lesions are showing. If you have current lesions, go to your doctor and get a swab and get it checked out. If it's like mine, it's nothing to worry about as type 1 herpes isn't a big problem on the genitals. I got the one outbreak a couple of years ago, cured by antivirals, and never happened again.

7. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are fairly reliable blood tests for herpes. They determine if you have antibodies for type 1 or 2 herpes. But your body doesn't produce antibodies for several weeks or months after contracting herpes, so you will be negative until then.

But your post was exactly what I was going to point out. Someone can have oral herpes (usually type 1) and pass it to someone's genitals. There's just more stigma when it's on your genitals.

OP, get a swab test if you can, then both you and your wife can get blood tested for both types of herpes. And don't touch your penis, then other parts of you body, like your mouth or eyes, until you get a diagnosis. The swab test is inaccurate (shows negative) if herpes lesions are already healing.

8. LargeUnit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks...........but it seems to get better and less red if I just leave my cock alone - which is very hard to do. It is not irritating or raised spots at all. It seems to be more of a skin irritation. I will let you know if it progresses.

9. Big R

Big R New Member

Albums:
    I do not want to give you false hope and I cant see the large view of your pictures but I once had something similar to what you're describing. I was shocked because I had never had unprotected sex with anyone but my former girlfriend. I noticed a rash/irritation and went immediately to get checked (for everything). The tests came back negative and the doctor said he wasn't sure what it was. He suggested that maybe it was a reaction to the condom lubricant or to the woman's bodily fluids. From then on I made sure to wipe/clean my unit after sex/removing the condom. It hasn't reappeared and I was since retested to make sure. I still suggest that you go to the doc. best wishes!

10. LargeUnit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Big R --- I did put a condom on for the first time in years about a month ago -- which seems to be when this started. So I am thinking that is what caused it ---- Like I said it is more of just a skin redness - no pain, swelling, irritation or scabbing -- so I am almost certain it will pass -- I live in a very small town -- so a doctor visit is not in the picture at this point.

11. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a zit! Unusual place to get one, but just a zit. It doesn't correspond with any STD I've ever heard of.

Draft saved Draft deleted