Red tiny spots on penis head! pls help

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by yatri, Sep 12, 2011.

1. yatri

yatri New Member

Hi!

(a) In order to make my foreskin loose, I am in stretching pratice for almost 2 weeks and it had resulted favorable too. All this was going as one gets the suggestions on many threads of LPSG. (thanks buddies)

(b)Yesterday, I took two dose(s) of antibiotics (for some intestine infection) by mistake (i was supposed to take one only)

(c) Since then, I was feeling sweating, dried and exhausted.

(d) This morning, I found red tiny spots on my penis head. These are scary on my beautiful glans. Can anyone suggest me if it is because of activity (a) or excessive heat of (b) as described above or any other reason.:confused:

I am 31, never had sex with anyone, only masturbate and long ago had a frot session.

thanks
    Yatri

2. r214

r214 New Member

Think your penis just swelled with blood a little to long. I wouldn't worry about it. If it gets worse then freak out a little. But should go away if you stop playing with yourself and allow it.

3. yatri

yatri New Member

Thanks dude!

4. rollerboy

rollerboy New Member

Albums:
    ONCE i HAD A RED SPOT REACTION TO SULPHUR BASED ANTIBIOTICS. THE SPOTS SHOULD GO AWAY--BUT CHECK THE REST OF YOUR BODY FOR BLOOD SPOTS AND CONTACT YOUR CDOCTOR TO CHANGE ANTIBIOTICS.

Draft saved Draft deleted