reddnat galleries

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by 789987, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 789987

789987 New Member

Does anyone know how you can access the reddnat galleries? Great site, but it's in portuguese.

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The site appears to be fucked up, sadly. :rolleyes:

Here's how it should work:

Go to Grupos versão 5.0 :: Pictures REDDNAT

Click on the yellow button "assine o grupo" (in the left-hand column) to sign up.

Enter your email address and (alongside 'apelido') the user name you'd like; then click on 'assinar'.

Go to your email a/c and click on the link in the mail from the site, under the phrase: "Para isso, você deve acessar o seguinte endereço:"...

..which takes you to the site, and will tell you that you're a confirmed member.

And then it asks you to log in, using your ID and password (senha).

But you don't have a password. :rolleyes: You weren't asked for one when signing up; there wasn't one provided in the email from the site; and the second email you received after confirming your email address... doesn't contain one either.

So you try to get your 'lost' password (so to speak) sent to you by clicking on: "Esqueci minha senha". It asks you for your email address. No matter what email address you enter that you already signed up with (and I've tried it with 3 different addresses that the site had already 'confirmed'!), it tells you that the email address is 'incorrect'.

At which point, you wonder whether looking at the LPSG gallery wasn't a better option in the first place.

That's my experience (confirmed again today), anyway.
    :rolleyes:

3. elchiple

elchiple New Member

That's a brazilian site. They have some great stuf but tend to move around and be very slow. I eventually gave up on them. Good luck.

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

A brief follow-up to this, since I just checked the email a/c I used when subscribing to reddnat (as per my post #2 above)... and there are approximately 1100 (!!!) emails in there from reddnat over the past month, all containing pics of naked men.

So that much of the site's functionality certainly still works. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted