redhair/ red pubic hair

lbkontop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really like redheads, I am talking natural ones. both guys and gals. what about you guys?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only have been with one natural red head in life, and he was also well-hung. This combo made him a real treat in bed.....:biggrin1:

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I adore a thick red bush - my favourite colour!! Has anyone noticed how hung guys with red bush normally are - always seem extra thick and veiny - what about you girls, do you like red bush???

T

that_other_guy

I've been told that I'm a red head ... but I always thoguht that my hair was somewhere between brown/blonde/red ... :rolleyes:

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a redhead, and its sometimes scary how some dudes will turn it into a major redhead fetish. I find other redheads to be very sexy, but have only been attracted to a few. You either dig us or you don't. Personally now as an adult, I love my firecrotch as a kid I hated standing out. I started puberty REALLY early, so being the tall built kid (I still have clothes that fit from when I was 12 so obviously I was built like a man as a kid), the first to shave, wearing glasses, and THEN having bright red pubic hair before anyone else.... LOL i kinda stood out until I was about 15

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
avalonjim said:
I'm a redhead, and its sometimes scary how some dudes will turn it into a major redhead fetish. I find other redheads to be very sexy, but have only been attracted to a few. You either dig us or you don't. Personally now as an adult, I love my firecrotch as a kid I hated standing out. I started puberty REALLY early, so being the tall built kid (I still have clothes that fit from when I was 12 so obviously I was built like a man as a kid), the first to shave, wearing glasses, and THEN having bright red pubic hair before anyone else.... LOL i kinda stood out until I was about 15

I've dated a couple of men who had the same fetish and were more interested in projecting the stereotype onto me than getting to know me on a personal leve. As a result I tend to be wary of men who claim to have a thing for redheads.

At the age of 12, I was the tallest girl in my class and constantly teased for the red hair so I was always a little uncomfortable with the attention. Now I like the fact I don't look like everyone else.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aviatorguy said:
I adore a thick red bush - my favourite colour!! Has anyone noticed how hung guys with red bush normally are - always seem extra thick and veiny - what about you girls, do you like red bush???

Here we go generalizing, but I'm adding one more to your list. I think often red heads have less pigmentation and perhaps thinner skin, therefore permitting extra veiny to show in their erections. And as for thickness, this one short redheaded guy at the YMCA has one of, if not the longest and thickest flaccid cocks I've ever seen. I shutter to think of it erected!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in Boston, USA for over 30 yrs, huge Irish-Am population, and there weren't that many (real) redheads around! Those that were, male or female stood out in a great way! A very attractive natural genetic variation!

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THis is something that inrigues me - I have dark brown hair, and frankly, have only ever seen dark or medium brown pubic hair. ANyone have suguestions on where to find guys with red (or even blond) hair? WOuld love to see some different colored crotches.. lol.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a redhead (on the blond side of it). People tend to like it a lot or not at all.

I have conversed with a number of redheaded guys on this site, and we all have similar experiences. I am amused by the number of times I have been asked whether red haired guys have red pubic hair. What would one expect? Green feathers, perhaps?

B_hungniceguy

Experimental Member
Media
Glad someone brought up this topic- redheads have always been the number one turn on for me. I'm a bi guy- prefer guys- and hottest of all is to see a hairy chested redhead who's hairy everywhere. I've seen a few amazing redheads at the gym. Definitely have to be extra careful to, uh, control my reaction...