redhair/ red pubic hair

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread makes me think of my best friend, who is an ultimate frisbee player, and a redhead. she once joined a co-ed redheads team, and the rules for entry were a nude hot-tubbing to prove the carpet matched the drapes.

I thought that was pretty awesome.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fire Stick said:
I am a redhead (on the blond side of it). People tend to like it a lot or not at all.

I have conversed with a number of redheaded guys on this site, and we all have similar experiences. I am amused by the number of times I have been asked whether red haired guys have red pubic hair. What would one expect? Green feathers, perhaps?
I get asked that a lot, too. I figure taht they aren't asking us about our pubic hair because they don't know the answer -- its more that "what color are your pubes" kinda translates to "care to show me your goods?" for people who think theyre being subtle when they ask.

And yes, I'm a redhead and hung, but I doubt that one thing has much to do with the other.

(Fireballs, and Firestick? I'd comment, but...)

latinvoyeur78

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At my job there was this redhair guy who had a noticeable bulge I always was curious to see what he was packing, but never had the chance. He quitted and months later I saw a new redhair guy in the building and one day I had the chance to follow him to the restroom. With the help of a mirror installed on the wall I had full frontal view to his thick and above average cock, even when it wasnt hard. I have the hots for this guy ever since I saw his cock.

About two weeks ago cruising on the net I met this guy and I invited him over. He never mentioned he was a redhair and I brought the topic of redhair guys being well hung. He said he had the rumour before but never met a redhair guy other than himself. So I made sure the rumor was true, humongously true! I am talking of 11 inches and thick as a beer can, no exaggeration!

Hiya

Yes, I'm one of the 'last great taboos' of the world - ginger and not afraid of it, lol..

I was only ever asked once if my pubic hair matched that on my head, and yes - I did show her to prove it!

Through the summer the hair on my head gets slowly lighter, until I end up 'strawberry blonde', but the rest stays very red - being quite tall, slim, fair skinned and ginger there does tend to be quite a few looks at the beach from all those tanned, dark haired Greeks and Italians! It seems I'm quite the 'curiosity' :rolleyes:

But, I wouldn't change - when I was growing up it was HELL being this colour, but these days I enjoy being a little different.

G:cool:

Attachments

bigthickredhead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are lots of kinds of redheads, I'm a ginger. The coolest redheads are the coppertops. That is the single most common (and stupid) question people ask. Oh, and yeah, it's big piece of meat.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've dated two different guys w/ red hair.
They were both unusualy HOT!!!

Strange thing is that BOTH were kind of PSYCO !

Iratic behavior, rapid mood changes, hot tempers.

These experiences kind of got the attraction out of
my system. (kind of...:biggrin1: )

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Grahame1 said:
But, I wouldn't change - when I was growing up it was HELL being this colour, but these days I enjoy being a little different.
You're a real beauty Graham. I love the vascularity of your cock--maybe your colouring makes the veins stand out a bit more than on most men.

I love it when the hair (on the head) is so thick and red that it's almost purple when wet. What color is that?

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a red-head and never much liked it when I was younger, but am much cooler about it now.
None of the guys I've been with have admitted to a redhead fetish but they all say they prefer Harry to Wills.

vandonovan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think there's definitely something to be said about red heads. Is it because they're so rare? I don't know. I find girls with red hair to be ten times hotter than those with any other color hair. Some guys can't pull off the red look but those who can totally do it for me. One of my first boy-crushes as a kid was a redheaded freckle faced basketball player in the sixth grade. He was delicious, hahaha.

(I was like, 8.)

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Redhead and proud of it ... red head and red pubes.

Although generalising most of the red heads I have run into have thick cocks - can think of 3 other guys I see in my gym showers - we ain't always got the longest, but they are good and meaty.

I ain't ever had any complaints ....:smile:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only met one redhead with a big dick, and he was about 8-8.5". All the other redheads I've known (sexually) including the 2 I dated had no more than 6" on 'em. I'd love to meet a hot young red-headed athletic buck with a big uncut rod and a fiery red bush and red hair in his asscrack. That would be hot!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*points to her head!!!*

*points to her freckles*

lol ok..the hair isn't natural. Whenever I get it tinted my friends always go "You got your hair dyed?! I thought it was already red...that isn't natural!?"

But yeah, the drapes don't match the carpet. ALTHOUGH. For Valentine's one year, I shaved my pubes (when I actually used to have them) into a heart, bleached it all and dyed them red with punky color.

Talk about a bushfire.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
But yeah, the drapes don't match the carpet. ALTHOUGH. For Valentine's one year, I shaved my pubes (when I actually used to have them) into a heart, bleached it all and dyed them red with punky color.

Talk about a bushfire.
Creative totty* is the best!!!!:biggrin1:

* babe, in a Newcastle upon Tyne, NE England, dialect.