Redheads: hot or not?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight but I'll say Josh Homme does the redheaded guys some good to counteract the idea that they're all versions of Carrot-Top:

OMG!!! I'm red head and Carrot Top!! eewwww cut off his head and maybe...
he is big and ripped otherwise... hehehe

**Just added a older pic to gallery to show off the red pubes/fur...

Last edited:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hella Yes ! Red headed women ! Oh Yeah !!! My X wife is a Red head .....about 4'11'' long red hair ,green eyes ,38DD 24 36 , soft milky white skin, shaved ......OMG ! if it wasnt for her being a Firey Red headed bitch ?!?! I'd still be married ! LoL..... As far a pubic hair or men ? I have to agree with Xcuze

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Apparently Scotland has the highest amount of gingers per capita at 14%! The wikipedia page on redheads is really interesting; I recommend it.
Yeah baby! We're everywhere up here :D

I've always found redheaded girls to be in general, pretty lovely. Quite surprised by how many positive comments there are for guys though, I thought we were all supposed to be ginger mingers.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Three of my friends have married redheads, but generally redheads don't do much for me. I've actually only ever seen four redheads topless or nude (none of them are my friends' wives) and to be honest only found one of them attractive. Nicola from Girls Aloud does nothing for me, though a positive role model for other redheads. It must be that I prefer brunettes, as pale skin is Ok by me.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a partial redhead, as I have dark brown/red hair but with fully red pubes. just look at my pics

I don't really like other redheads, dunno why just my preference.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the shade and skin tone. Some are most ugly, but the right combo is better than anything. I also really, really like the type of body scent found on reddish haired types. One hot straight trucker I used to do had an ass that smelled like truffles:) Yum! One reason I get so worked up over Robert Pattinson in Twilight is his alabaster skin and that auburn hair:)