Redheads: hot or not?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just interested to see what people think about redheads..... I personally think they're hot as hell! Who agrees? Who doesn't agree? Share your thoughts, experiences, or fantasies!

I like redheads. I knew a foreign exchange student from Brazil who had the most wavy red hair. It was cut and styled like Robin Thicke's hair now--back when I met the foreign exchange student. And he had light olive skin and cinnamon colored freckles. He was like a Brazilian Johnny Whittaker. But he sounded like Arnold Schwarzeneggar.:eek: I nicknamed him "Arnold". :smile:

D_MisterBater

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Generally not into them. Even though the last woman I dated is one. She did have the "plain-jane" look going though. I guess I overlooked the redhair for that.

camerondude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup... red heads are hot.... only thing is they have to bee in shape.... then they are smokin! both men and women.... but tall masculine redhead men ... woof

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a red-head (keeps it closely cut - but you can still tell) at my school who is absolutely hot. So, hot.

red97civic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my gf is a redhead and she is gorgeoussss...i was never a fan of red heads til i saw her

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a preference for dark hair and brown eyes, but that's not the only criteria, and I must admit I do seem to end up fancying or being with far more redheads than is statistically probable. So there must be something about them, even if it's not the redness itself.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I'm just interested to see what people think about redheads..... I personally think they're hot as hell! Who agrees? Who doesn't agree? Share your thoughts, experiences, or fantasies!

yeah, they're allright .... i guess, once you get over that not having a soul thing...... all the girls i'veknow had big breasts, one of the guys had a big penis..... devil's got a big pitchfork so i guess its the old juice and the squeeze thing

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two of the horniest people I've ever been with are redheads--both were/are always ready for sex, and enjoy it more than anyone else in my experience:

1) My friend Greg, who I fooled around with from ages about 12-17: seven inch uncut cock (still my only uncut, which was fun on its own), got hard in about 15 seconds, came more than anybody I've ever seen; and

2) my wife, who's one of the hottest women ever. I've always been attracted to redheads, but she is of Swedish ancestry rather than Irish, so she tans quite easily to a a beautiful golden color which sets off her bright red hair (with a lot of blond highlights). Her pubic hair is the same color if not a little lighter than the hair on her head, and doesn't even begin to hide her large inner and outer lips. She absolutely loves sex, and is amazingly talented at it. Totally smokin'.

So redheads? Oh, yeah...