saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Redhead women = Hot.
Redhead men = Not.

Redhead pubes = Eeew!

Not imo. There's a red-head trainer at my gym that is hotter than hell. Totally ripped, abs that you can do your laundry on, and a really cool guy, too. To top off the package - his package is HUGE. He's hung like a horse with a big low hanging bag of nuts. He always walks to the showers naked with his towel hanging over his shoulder, and he's not afraid to carry on a conversation with you if you are both naked and showering together. A guy's guy.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are u kidding me? Natural red head guys are sooo HAWT!!! Something a red headed guy with a buzz cut, nice athletic build, pale skin (not too many freckles) and a nice red bush that turns me on! Like to see nice pink nipples and winking rosebud too.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently Scotland has the highest amount of gingers per capita at 14%!

Yeah baby! We're everywhere up here :D

Why do you guys think I came to Scotland to study? I've got a really hot and annoyingly straight redheaded friend. Saw his ginger pubes for the first time recently in the showers... hope I didn't drool to obviously :rolleyes:. He looked mighty big soft as well!!

Oh boy, I'm getting hard here...

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I think they're really hot!

I love red hair including red pubes. I also like the really pale skin most redheads have and the pink balls of readhead guys ;)

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love'em...

I hooked up with this guy I met on craigslist and didn't realize he was a redhead cause in his pic he was wearing a cap. But when we met and I saw he was a redhead I nearly freaked!!! An Irish redhead with red pubes, pale complexion, nice body and everytime I see him his hair gets longer and longer. He got that grunge boy look going on.

He's actually a smart motherfucker and I enjoy having intense conversations with him... Sucks a mean too, lol...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely, unequivocally hot.

My wife's a redhead and when I met her 20 years ago, and she was married to a friend. For the next 16 years she was unattainable (stupid sense of honor). I've had a permanent hard-on for redheaded women since.

I hope Mademoiselle Rouge doesn't read this post.

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Absolutely, positively hawwwt....and an insane amount of fun too. I'm not sure if this is a typical trait that goes along with being a hot ginger, but from what others are saying (and with my own first-hand knowledge tossed in) they seem to be very nicely equipped.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the ginge factor adds 2-3 to whatever a dude might otherwise be with brown, black or blonde hair.

eg: an avg dude next door, goofy/cute that would be a 7 with brown hair, automatically becomes a 9 if he's red (and that includes any value of the hue , strawberry blonde to auburn)

void all of the above if it's chemically induced. i'm not turned on by dyejobs. of any color. and that goes for gray guys too, S&P is hot, covering it up is NOT.