Redheads: hot or not?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a good looking redheaded client a few years back and every time I met with him my mind wondered. I just kept wondering about his cock and pubes and ass crack. He seemed hairy from looking at his arms so I guessed the rest was hot as hell

I'm a red, and I think for redheaded guys it depends. If you're on the blonde side of red (I'm more auburn) and your eyebrows are really light it looks mad weird haha.

But natural redheaded girls... hnnnnnngh. Yes please.

Totally hot! They're gorgeous human beings! The men and women!

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can sense a redhead, even if he only has a reddish tone to his hair, at about 100 feet away. They drive me wild. Didn't even realize I was so attracted to them until I realized I had dated more than a couple redheads.

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although I'm not particularly in to women and she's not a natural redhead, Florence Welch (my avatar) of Florence + The Machine, is a mighty attractive woman in my books.

On the male side of the equation, I don't particularly find the super bright, copper type of red very appealing, but darker red/brown going in to auburn is fine with me (that linked picture two posts above mine is the perfect example lol)

Last edited:

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So thats what I would look like if I grew out my facial hair... mine grows in pretty much the same spots... though my nose is just a bit bigger than his.

How convenient that you have no head shots in your pictures, now I can just imagine his head on your body :p

Last edited:

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Although I'm not particularly in to women and she's not a natural redhead, Florence Welch (my avatar) of Florence + The Machine, is a mighty attractive woman in my books.
omg I think she's attractive too

I mean I'm more into big boobs but still

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love redheads, doesn't matter if they are natural or not. I've kept my hair dyed red for the last 12 years or so, except for occasional months of blonde or black hair (when I think I'm bored and want a change, but it never lasts). I think it was spawned by a Tori Amos infatuation as a young teenager.

if you are still around I'd liek to see

I LOVE redheads