ReDickulous from Real Housewives of Atlanta

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Now that he's gained a lil fame from RHOA everyones pulling the he's gay card...So what?! Many male strippers are...I don't get it...A stripper is a stripper...And if they know up front that he sucks his own dick, I'm sure they know he may not be straight...Its not about his sexuality it's about seeing him perform an act that not every man is capable of...Thats why they brought him on the show, that's why he gets hired by both men and women...Jealous much?lol...I have to admit tho, he's not my cup of tea. I wonder if his twin brother is hung like him? That would suck (no pun) to have a twin with an 11inch penis and yours doesn't measure up...

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
hot link - wish there was a vid of redickulous getting that ass eaten like he did in the paris strip show - mmm i would love to see his ass

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now that he's gained a lil fame from RHOA everyones pulling the he's gay card...So what?! Many male strippers are...I don't get it...A stripper is a stripper...And if they know up front that he sucks his own dick, I'm sure they know he may not be straight...Its not about his sexuality it's about seeing him perform an act that not every man is capable of...Thats why they brought him on the show, that's why he gets hired by both men and women...Jealous much?lol...I have to admit tho, he's not my cup of tea. I wonder if his twin brother is hung like him? That would suck (no pun) to have a twin with an 11inch penis and yours doesn't measure up...

I don't know why they are surprised either, to me male stripper = at least bisexual automatically.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
did anyone save the twitvid that started this topic? i can't find it anywhere online anymore and it has been taken down from twitter. the second vid is all over the place, but if i remember, the first vid had some hot audience participation in it