Rediculous Message of the Week

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Below is the text of an email message I receieved from my profile on another site:

Lex's Mailbox on Another Site said:
Date: 11 Feb 2006, 18:18
hi your well hot and good looking. i wish you fuck me in your hot jeans, they are so sexy. would you fuck me in your jeans? will you let me wear your sexy jeans to wank in them as i have a jeans fetish. please don't have sex with a women in your sexy jeans as i don't like women going near men's sexy jeans thanks.

Wow--I'm don't think I have ever met anyone with a jeans fetish.

Help me understand...Please!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I love it! We need to have a section for ridiculous messages. Oh .wait a minute, then again maybe not. At least it wasnt from a hating troll who simply stated " I bet you are a worn out 65 year old crack ho whose P.... smells like old tennis shoes! " LOL! IM for my snappy come back! LOL!

Naughty

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeans.jpg

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, Lex-you really attract
some interesting characters!

Naughty-yikes! Troll indeed!

GoneA...she'll have to be ironing
the wrinkles out in her golden years.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, it's okay really. It was on either bigmuscle.com, bigmusclebears.com, or dudesnude.com. I am on all three. ;-)

And to be clear, it is the picture of me in this outfit, showing my jock and part of my butt (as found in my profile here). Nothing so bizarre as to elict that email, I assure you.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"i don't like women going near men's sexy jeans" ... lol ... people are so weird.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, that's a hot picture no matter what you're in to.

This is sort of like my question about toe-sucking on the other thread. Sorry, I forgot what Alex said the proper term was for it and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I've never heard of a jeans fetish, but why not? I assume it's like an underwear or leather fetish. It's difficult to explain - there's no logical explanation for any of them. To him, that's just really hot.

I wonder if he really expects anyone to respond to a message like that? The "women going near men's sexy jeans" comment is just weird.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the kind words about the pic, Chuck. The jeans are simply Gap Baggy Fit (Available online only)--unbuttoned, open and hanging off my ass. Nothing you don't see in most malls among the youth, right? ;-)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
First, that's a hot picture no matter what you're in to.

This is sort of like my question about toe-sucking on the other thread. Sorry, I forgot what Alex said the proper term was for it and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I've never heard of a jeans fetish, but why not? I assume it's like an underwear or leather fetish. It's difficult to explain - there's no logical explanation for any of them. To him, that's just really hot.

I wonder if he really expects anyone to respond to a message like that? The "women going near men's sexy jeans" comment is just weird.

Shrimpers are toe-suckers. :wink:
As for jeans fetishists, I would love it if they were known as 'denimists', but that word seems to have extremely limited currency. But it's hardly surprising that an item of clothing that shows off bulges in guys and curves in women is going to become a fetish-item, I guess. One of the main internet forums is:
http://www.denimplanet.com/

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
Thanks for the kind words about the pic, Chuck. The jeans are simply Gap Baggy Fit (Available online only)--unbuttoned, open and hanging off my ass. Nothing you don't see in most malls among the youth, right? ;-)

The youths in my local shopping center certainly don't know how to make them look as enticing as you do, though :wink:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
I tend to go for Rugged Muscle Stud look over Sexy Queer Guy vibe but for you, hey--it's negotiable. I will NOT wear those to the grocery store, however....

But Lex...with your bod, it
would be the rugged, sexy
stud look...:rolleyes: