rednecks show big bulges and dont care who look between their legs.......

tteep

Just Browsing
Media
rednecks show big bulges and dont care who look between their legs have you notice that................comments and pics

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it's 'cause rednecks will often wear tighter fitting pants. I'm part redneck myself, but I don't wear really tight fitting jeans. I have a pair or two I'll wear if I go out to a country/western bar. Not all rednecks are dirty, either. Many might have a bit of facial hair or long hair, but many prefer to shower daily.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess it's 'cause rednecks will often wear tighter fitting pants. I'm part redneck myself, but I don't wear really tight fitting jeans. I have a pair or two I'll wear if I go out to a country/western bar. Not all rednecks are dirty, either. Many might have a bit of facial hair or long hair, but many prefer to shower daily.

dj30905, whatever part of you is redneck, is fine. I'd actually refer to you more as a "good ole Southern hunk."

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of us show big bulges and don't care who looks between our legs. It is not a redneck thing, it is a guy thing.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
define redneck
I don't know a definition, but here are some handy markers:
You Know You're a Redneck if...

1. Your richest relative buys a new house and you have to help take the wheels off.
  2. You think potted meat on a saltine is a hors d'oeuvre.
  3. There is a stuffed possum mounted anywhere in your home.
  4. You consider a six pack of beer and a bug zapper quality entertainment.
  5. The primary color of your car is "Bondo."
  6. Directions to your house include: "turn off the paved road."
  7. Your family tree does not fork.
  8. Your wife's hairdo has ever been ruined by a ceiling fan.
  9. You've ever hollered "Rock the house, Bubba!" during your kid's piano recital.
  10. You've ever barbecued SPAM on the grill.
  11. The neighbors started a petition over your Christmas lights.
  12. You have refused to watch the Academy Awards since "Smokey and the Bandit" was snubbed for best motion picture.
  13. The rear tires on your truck are twice as wide as the front ones.
  14. You prominently display a gift in your house that you bought at Graceland.
  15. You consider Outdoor Life deep reading.
  16. You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.
  17. You think beef jerky and Moon Pies are two of the major food groups.
Continued here.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
define redneck

Technically, redneck and ruffneck are the same thing. It's a person who works on an oil rig and is out in the sun all day, but because of the hazards of the job is covered up except for the patch of skin from his collar to the bottom of his hair line, which gets sunburnt because of exposure... hence the term "redneck". I suppose since most oil refineries and drilling operations are located in and or are associated with the South, the term became synonymous with uneducated manual laborers. However, that's not always the case. Plus, they make a pretty good living because no one in their right mind that didn't have to would ever want to do that job. It's some of the most backbreaking, dangerous labor out there.

tteep

Just Browsing
Media
rednecks? are white folks with no a/c, no education, poor, on government assistant, no job, bad teeth...just poor white trash its alot of them around

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Technically, redneck and ruffneck are the same thing. It's a person who works on an oil rig and is out in the sun all day, but because of the hazards of the job is covered up except for the patch of skin from his collar to the bottom of his hair line, which gets sunburnt because of exposure... hence the term "redneck". I suppose since most oil refineries and drilling operations are located in and or are associated with the South, the term became synonymous with uneducated manual laborers. However, that's not always the case. Plus, they make a pretty good living because no one in their right mind that didn't have to would ever want to do that job. It's some of the most backbreaking, dangerous labor out there.

I'd always understood that redneck meant farmer, which in the South means hours in the hot sun every day and a sunburn (for most white people) on the back of your neck from March until October.

My uncle's and grandfather's necks used to be dark brick red every year from spring until fall and then merely reddish-brown through the winter.

NCbear (who's sure that "ruffnecks" and "rednecks" are exposed to similar environmental conditions, but who's not sure whether they're actually the same word or derived from the same term)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
rednecks? are white folks with no a/c, no education, poor, on government assistant, no job, bad teeth...just poor white trash its alot of them around

wow . . . thanks for your input. Ironic how you just described yourself. You should have someone check your spelling and grammar for you. Are you on government 'assistant' too?

Last edited by a moderator: