Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, so today I had some time on my hands and decided to give the ol' butt crack a good shaving. My regular FB is coming over this week and loves eating my ass, so I thought I'd give him the treat of a totally smooth hole as his is. While shaving (on my back with my legs spread, mirror between them), I noticed that there's an area of redness all around my anus. No itching, no pain, just bright red skin. I guess I tend to wipe pretty vigorously, and I had just taken a shower during which I washed twice with a washcloth and dried with some pretty vigorous strokes of the towel. But is that enough to cause such redness? If anyone else has ever noticed this, I'd appreciate your comments.

Also, I have a rather "bumpy" asshole. The anus itself just has really rough, bumpy skin. Not like warts or anything. It's always been like this, but today it just bugged me. My doc has seen it when he checked me out for a hemorrhoid a couple years ago and didn't comment, so I figured it was nothing to worry about. Anyone else have an anus like that? All comments appreciated. Basically what I'm saying is I'm not too crazy about how my ass looks for anyone up close and personal with it.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could be a number of causes:

One: could be a reaction to the soap you used to wash, particularly if it a fragrant one. After all the anus is a very sensitive.

Two: No matter how soft a and bum friendly you loo paper is, it is still fairly abrasive particulalrly if you wipe vigoursly. A towel is much rougher. What I use and recommend is Baby Wipes quick, simple, most importantly very very gentle and leave you feeling very clean and fresh. If they are good enough for a babies bum then they are good enough for yours.

Three: Shaving is quite harsh on your nether regions, being a delicate area is prone to "shavers rash" Get you b/f to give you a bum trim with fine manicure scissors, could become part of your foreplay. You know how good it feels to have concentrated attention in the area.

Four: You could have a mild case of thrush (a yeast bacteria, which has gotten out of control) particularly if the skin has been rendard sensitve buy one of the the other Three. Also the anus is naturally warm and moist, ideal conditions for bacteria to grow.

Hope this has help.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For a quick fix, get some Preparation H GEL (NOT the lotion!); it soothes, and helps reduce any inflammation. I speak from experience, and cheap toilet paper.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop wiping !!!

Step into the shower for a rinse with water. This is the ONLY way to clean yourself. If you get shit on your fingers, are you ONLY going to wipe it off? Hell no. You will use soap and water. Do the same with your ass, please. Otherwise, it will always be red and dirty and smelly. Half of the world does not use toilet paper. They use soap and water !!

Toilet paper manufacturers will not be happy with what I say.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop wiping !!!

Step into the shower for a rinse with water. This is the ONLY way to clean yourself. If you get shit on your fingers, are you ONLY going to wipe it off? Hell no. You will use soap and water. Do the same with your ass, please. Otherwise, it will always be red and dirty and smelly. Half of the world does not use toilet paper. They use soap and water !!

Toilet paper manufacturers will not be happy with what I say.

I do agree..but what if you are taking a crap at a public loo but all ya got is paper to wipe with???? I, for one, am NOT gonna wipe my ring with my fingers , try to open the stall door, turn on the water spout to wash my shitty hands.

Eeeewwwwww...

Maybe clean that bit of anatomy with water when ya can...I can't believe I just got drawn into this post.

!!!!DEVILS REJECT

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only go on my own toilet LOL

And as for wiping NEVER with dry toilet paper. I use a dipping solution of 50% witch hazel and 50% water. And DO NOT stop wiping until all the remnants are gone. It's a chore but well worth it.

:)