Reduce Hair production

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.
I'm young and I despite body hair. Thanks to my genetics, I am developping body hair pretty much everywhere. I shave it constantly but, as you all know, it growes back thicker. Shaving is the easy solution, but it takes a lot of time. Can somebody tell me what is the reason for which I grow so much hair? is it hormones? Is there a way I can reduce this factor or the hair growth. (supplements, drugs, etc.)? Having this hair on my body makes me feel self conscious. When I get close with girls, I feel unattractive and affects the pleasure. I'm in university and I don't want to worry about that little problem

Thanks a lot guys.

i wish i had an answer. i myself , shave and agree it is time consuming. I have tried 'nair' and some other product but it didn't last as long as they say (of course).

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Hi.
I'm young and I despite body hair. Thanks to my genetics, I am developping body hair pretty much everywhere. I shave it constantly but, as you all know, it growes back thicker. Shaving is the easy solution, but it takes a lot of time. Can somebody tell me what is the reason for which I grow so much hair? is it hormones? Is there a way I can reduce this factor or the hair growth. (supplements, drugs, etc.)? Having this hair on my body makes me feel self conscious. When I get close with girls, I feel unattractive and affects the pleasure. I'm in university and I don't want to worry about that little problem

Thanks a lot guys.

Dear Mougli,
My genetics also gifted me with a fur coat on the level of a Wookie. Every part of my body is covered and this includes my shoulders and back. I am also very heavily beared with few gaps between my sideburns and my crotch.

You have been given a gift that is in fact a masculine decoration which actually highlights your masculinity and is a plus not a negative.

In this area there is no difference between gay and straight relationships. Just as there are many women and men who seek romantic partners who are smooth, there are many who seek those of us who are extremely hairy as well. The truth is that guys that are extremely hairy are more desirable and we have our fans believe me. There are fewer of us than there are of the guys who have little to no body hair.

The Nephew we are raising is probably close to your age. He also inherited the "wookie genes" and is hairy to the extreme. He has just passed in to his 20's. His legs are so covered in black hair that trying to find skin is difficult. He has a very heavy beard which has to be shaved daily and still leaves a dark shadow. He has hair that is growing in on his chest and there are starts in his shoulders too. He is working towards his pro card in the sport of bodybuilding. Remember too that he would tend to have people be judgmental because he is a guy who is 5'5" tall and weighs just under 200 pounds at competition time with biceps that are about 18 inches. In the off season he weighs about 220 when at the end of a bulking cycle. All of these physical characteristcs would tend to make him stand out as different. Combine the muscle and the wookie aspects and you have a person who is quite different than the average person his age.

What he learned very quickly was that while one group may not be sexually attracted tp him and may even criticize his appearance, another would find him an absolute erotic fantasy.

A few years ago when the hair was really growing in more quickly we discussed shaving it. In the beginning he did not like it either. What he learned was that if he was being judged on his muscle development or the fact that he was hairy, he was not being judged on what counted, and those people did not want to get to know him. What those people wanted was to change him into something he was not.

As my Nephew came to accept himself for the great person he really was and realize what was real in the world he developed what we call in our little family "fur pride". The ONLY time he shaves body hair at this stage of the game is a competition or as he says: "If I am getting paid for it." He wears his beard in various styles simply because it is impractical to even try to keep it shaved off.

If you want the medical explanations and some good information on hair care for the hairy body PM me. Understand also that many of the things you find to be problems with the hair (and we have had all of them in a house with three wookies living in it) we have solutions for them.

THE FINAL THING:
In North America the cosmetics industry does everything it can to make men fell as if they are somehow not adequate. The idea is to sell products. If they make you feel bad about being hairy, they sell you products to get rid of the hair. You feel bad and they get rich in the process by hurting you. The same is true of the fashion industry. They make a great deal of profit by making you feel bad. Movies, television and magazine advertising all cater to the fashion industry. Don't be sucked in and made to feel bad by a bunch of people out to line their pockets based on making you feel bad about who you are and who will do anything to get your money including making you feel inadequate in some way or hurting you. Your hair makes you special and unique and is just one of the great things that make you the great person you are.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't think there is much you can do. It really sucks. I'm a pretty hairy dude too and have it all over. I'm currently getting laser hair removal on my chest and abdomen. I've only done 2/8 treatments and it seems to have had some effect. I have some patches on my body where the hair does not grow as strong or thick.

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
one answer - Waxing..... I had a really hairy back, Had it waxed everytime i went on hols, and i have to say its true that it does stop it growing back after a while... maybe notget rid of it completely but it isn't as thick