Reduced Sperm

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 28, and lately I noticed that I'm producing way less sperm than I used to even a few months ago. Even when I have an edging session, the volume of my cum is larger but it's almost transparent.

What can be the cause of this?
I've been using the same type of underwear and everything. I can't think of anything I've been doing differently.

Would appreciate your input on this.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll take a crack at this: you're edging, your prostate is working overtime producing loads of seminal fluid, and meanwhile your testes have produced what they're going to produce in the way of sperm. So when it all gets mixed up for the money shot, on balance, it's going to be more toward clear.

Don't worry. Just keep on jerking.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Dick, i went through a similar situation, even worse, a couple of years ago i stopped producing sperm, just fluid no sperm, had test done it revealed i had a very low sperm count almost none. About a year later i noticed it had come back, quite thick and full, had another test done and i had a high sperm count???, anyway now it fluctuates between the two, but its okay. Get it checked out if you are really worried mate, i think at the time i was smoking heavily and stressed out with my job.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
try this out:

day 1 - make yourself come at least three times in one evening
days 2 & 3 - don't touch your penis(except for the obvious times...)
day 4 - go to town. make sure you don't rush yourself

drink lots of water in the couple of days off too.

i do this every weekend i go back to my parent house. by the time i get home, peter north would be jealous of how much i can shoot. good luck, and i hope everything gets back to normal soon enough.

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions :)

If anyone else has more ideas about what might have happened to my volume, I'd appreciate it.