Reducing fat pad: how to, effects of?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by I23, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I23

I23 New Member

Hi everyone, bit of an odd question for you all, but I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with reducing their 'fat pad' (the area just above the root of your cock, where most of the pubic hair is, if I have understood this correctly?)?

I am about 7 inches long when excited (perhaps 6.5 if doing something that's not so exciting like masturbating on my own), my girlfriend is very happy with my cock, it's size, shape etc and I am too. Regardless, I have a bit more weight on me generally now than I did six years ago and I don't know if I am remembering things over-nostalgically or not but I think I have a bit more of a fat pad now than I did back then. When I press the surface of the skin down it can 'give' about half an inch.

Having seen a male housemate naked who is carrying a LOT of extra weight about a year back got me thinking that having extra fat means less 'effective length' of your penis - he has probably got an average sized penis underneath everything but due to his weight most of it was hidden, making the length on the outside quite small! Luckily for him his GF was happy with his girth, guess who had to listen to all the noise whilst trying to write essays at night :rolleyes:

Now I'm nowhere near that kind of weight and don't ever intend to be - but I could do with losing ten or fifteen pounds or so. I've had no complaints and the GF is very satisfied with what we do. BUT I still occassionally get to thinking, is there an extra half inch there that isn't getting used?

I want to lose the weight anyway, just to be that bit fitter, slimmer looking, and to make sure of my health in the future. But what about the effects on my fat pad and how to do it?

Are there any ways or exercises of targetting specifically the fat pad for reduction or toning, independently of all-over-body weight loss via cardio and diet?

Is having less of a fat pad (or none whatsoever) desirable? The penis would get more 'effective length', but would the clitoral stimulation be reduced for my GF since there would be less of my body up there near the root of my cock? Or do you just counter this by going deeper in with the newly-found length until you continue to get clitoral contact on the reduced area above your cock root?

Is it thought to be more pleasurable for the girl to get clitoral stimulation from a (soft and fleshy, half inch or so) fat pad, or to get it from the (more hard and bony, presumably?) surface that would be left behind after getting rid of it?

I guess I don't want to have her or me miss out on any extra length I've got tucked away, but I also don't want her to miss out from less stimulation from less body there, but I also don't want her getting over-stimulated from too hard a body part there if I got rid of it 100%... she can get sore from clit stim with fingers for example quite easily if we are not careful and taking it easy.

Any experiences from guys who've tried to do this themselves? Do's and don'ts?

Cheers!
    I23

#1 I23, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  2. RealConnoisseur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    weird, i was thinking bout this the other day. I'm looking to tone up a little for summer. I guess the best way would be just to jog and do crunches, lower ab ones where you're lying down and move your legs up and down in the air.

3. D_Principle Pumped

D_Principle Pumped New Member

sorry mate but sit ups or owt like that wont shift fat u have to exercise in ur fat burning zone approx 60% of ur max heart rate

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    You haven't said how tall you are and what you weigh, but if the fat layer over your pubic bone is only 1/2" then you really shouldn't worry about it. There's always going to be some fat there unless you're anorexic. Like the rest of your fat layer, it's there for a good reason. It's also very useful there because it makes sex comfortable for both you and your gf. Like I say 1/2" is not much, and when you're going for it I'm certain your gf is getting the full length of your cock. You both tilt your hips and thrust, right? In it goes to the hilt. Lovely :eek:)

5. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    You go into a barnyard and you see 500 fat chickens and one skinny rooster and you know how he's staying skinny....simply put, "an active rooster is a skinny rooster" so step up on the sex my friend!!

6. citr

citr New Member

There's no such thing as targeted weight loss. You can tone the underlying muscle, though I'm not sure what that'd be in this case.

7. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

run, there's not better way to reduce fat. I don't care what anyone says.

8. I23

I23 New Member

So the consensus is don't worry about reducing it, but if I were to do anything, just do regular cardio and phys, no particular exercises?

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This. You'd probably see a slight change in fat pad size if you lost weight overall, but I don't think you'd see a dramatic change if you only have 10-15 pounds to lose. And there's no such thing as targeted weight loss.

10. Mooner_007

Mooner_007 New Member

Albums:
    The two best exercises for anyone is Sex and Swimming.

When you're having sex.. if you remember in the heat of the moment.. start thinking of it as a work out and use your abs when you thrust.

Swimming.. just works out everything.

11. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Skipping is better. Way better.

12. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've heard that for every 20 lbs you lose you gain/"expose" 1" more of your dick. I'm about 30-40 lbs overweight but being over 6' tall and already sporting 8 thick inches I feel pretty good about my apparence. However I know I need to lose the fat pad. If anyone has a good way of getting rid of this please pass it along!!

13. shaq724

shaq724 Member

I dealt with weight issues since my teen years and I am just now getting it under control at 23. From my present experience I am doing boxing as a fitness routine and it is overall reshaping and toning my body and the "Fat pad" is slowing becoming non existent. But it is not just me working out, it is a complete overhaul of my diet. But about every two months or so, it looks bigger, I haven't measured though.

14. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

My experience - I'm 6'5" 205 - I at one point was 280lbs. When I had some weight on me I was 7.5" - after the weight loss I'm 8.5" and still have a little bit of paid there - albeit not much. I also noticed a slight girth increase but I'm fairly certain that is just due to being healthier and it better shape - definitely helps circulation. Also targeted weight loss just isn't possible.

15. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    If this were true, I believe every man in the world would be underweight.......and all our dicks would hang to our knees!

16. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

Plain and simple. cardio cardio cardio. There is no way to target fat loss... it will come off where ever it wants to. I find with me it seems that 10 lbs came out of my fingers lol.

But seriously, a healthy diet, lots of cardio and some resistance training will help slim you down. Building muscle will get your metabolism in high gear, plus Cardio will help your heart and cardiocascular.

Good Luck!

17. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    VERY TRUE! But I actually heard it from a well respected doctor years ago. Supposedly the "fat pat" reduces the "look" and visual size...you still have a full length member and when you use it right they KNOW you have that extra hidden inch or two! :biggrin1:

18. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

19. D_Blakely Blojobbe

D_Blakely Blojobbe New Member

run everyday for 30-50 minutes. eat lots of fiber, whole foods & veggies, grains, legumes, and lean proteins. cut out as much sugar as possible. keep alcohol at max of 1 glass of red wine/day and drink shit tons of water

20. D_DickBWreth

D_DickBWreth Account Disabled

Use a hatchet.

Draft saved Draft deleted