Reducing my bulge

alatinogrowsinbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im 19 and yeah i love my cock its not that big only "7"but everytime i have an erection you can see my penis down the side of my leg. I wore boxers and wear boxerbriefs now because it reduced it but it still pops out and goes down my leg . I dont want to wear briefs because they sueeze me down. Believe me its very visible and when im walking in a familiar place i dont want it seen. Do you guys have any suggestion for me?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome to LPSG, algib. Sorry, there's not a lot you can do except to wait until you're older when erections aren't as spontaneous.

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
There are things you can try. Putting your cock straight up. Wearing dark colored clothes. Have a loose shirt you can let hang out instead of tucked in to your pants. If it's an occasion where you "just can't have it showing" try wearing a jockstrap under your underwear.

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im 19 and yeah i love my cock its not that big only "7"but everytime i have an erection you can see my penis down the side of my leg. I wore boxers and wear boxerbriefs now because it reduced it but it still pops out and goes down my leg . I dont want to wear briefs because they sueeze me down. Believe me its very visible and when im walking in a familiar place i dont want it seen. Do you guys have any suggestion for me?
... here is the first thing. (sorry) -->stop typing in bright green, it's horrible to try to read.:smile:

... I know a lot og men that would sever their arm just to show their dick, hard or soft. But if it becomes a real problem, the following may help. Jock, tight boxer briefs, with your dick pointed up. loose pants with your dick on the left side. 90% of mens pants are cut larger on left to accomidate the male member.

... (No insult intended ) Get over it, at least anyone that is only interested in your tool can see it.:biggrin1:

BareAss

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I freeball all the time so it means that I bulge quite a bit and I don't care who sees me. If I were you I would let the world see how luck you are.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe there's just no reducing it. Welcome to puberty. I often had that "log" down my pants leg, as I was often getting hard after puberty. Ignore it, go on like everything's normal. Mentally suppress it, and with age, guys may gain some more control.

I don't like briefs. Too stuffy and confining.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just my two cents..... why would you want to hide it ? I'm not super well hung like sme guys here, but I'm about 7.5" and fairly thick.... A combination of that and my low hangers make for a decent bulge..... I wear boxers, or I freeball ALL the time. maybe its because of my age, but I dont care who sees it,and I've actually leaned to embrace the occasional looks I get...LOL ... Long story made short, show off what your momma gave ya and don't worry about it !:cool:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since pubity I have my penis upright, not curved downward. Erections are much less painfull and less visible too. Unless you're wearing tights or so. :tongue:

I wouldn't want my penis upright, all the time. It's more comfortable hanging down, well unless it is getting stiff, but of course.

I think a penis should be pointed, whichever way it naturally lies, which would seem to be different for different people.

I saw a guy in class some time ago, with a penis bulge thrusting upwards under his jeans zipper. Looks obviously like he was having a hard-on. Nobody said anything or appeared to care, if they even noticed? Typical male puberty "problem." Best to just ignore it.

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I do not fully understand what the problem is here... Admittedly I am not 19 anymore and admittedly, I am only 6.something inches (16 cm) but even at your age - which is by now nearly 25 years ago - I did not had a problem with having a hard one which people could see, apart from my parents for which I was a bit shy at least.
If you have a hard one, let it be shown. You will see that a lot of guys will look at it at touch themselves afterwards as well, if they are not getting one too. Why be so shy about your wood? I would not mind to show it off. It is a natural thing so why bother.... It is true that when you get older you care less about it, although... I have to admit that I arrange my gear in such a way, in my free time that is, that it clearly is on display for those who want to see it and quite often make sure that I am hard or at least semi hard before I go out. I know that people look, it actually gives me a thrill. So...why bother... You are gay afterall, no?

greetz

D

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, enuf with this crap already. You are male and have a cock. People know you have a cock. If it bulges, it bulges.... Why do we need to read page after page about why a bulge is a problem. Please explain this to me....

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why dont just wank more often in the morning or when u do get an erection point it up or try and tuck it between ur legs. or wear a jock

Or why not let erections naturally snake down one's pants leg? I hardly expect somebody to have to wank excessively, because they get too many erections. Does that even work? One theory says it just further stimulates things?

Mentally suppress erections. If that doesn't work, oh well erections happen. Hopefully, they aren't noticed too much?