referrals

wolfvalley: How common are referrals with you guys? I use to get a lot in college--and loved it. Now not so much. I use to love it when some woman flirted with me because she knew I could give her MORE than she was used to. The best one was when two women hit on me in my fraternity. They said that they heard that I had enough for two women. After fucking them all night long--with the help of some cocaine--they agreed that it took two women to do a good job on my 9 x 6.

Please share your stories--to remind me of my younger days.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
"Referrals?" I'll be honest, man. Any piece that I got while in college was from my own efforts, though I will admit to having caught wind of a reputation circulating around campus. I went to a small private liberal arts college, so once news like that gets around, it really gets around.

I had heard from several women (and men) that they were aware of my meat. My friends talked about it with relative comfort, and I always remained relaxed about the issue -- it's my dick, anyway.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Referrals? Oh yeah, I started sleeping with wimmen from the gym soon after moving here. When I moved here, I assumed that I probably would qualify every month for "Monk of the Month." Not so. The chicks are a little older than I am, but hey, I am a guy; and I like those taunt bodies that only workouts produce. The first two were lawyers, and the next day, they sent to my office FLOWERS. Talk about everyone wanting to know what was going on..was I embarrassed? You betcha! By the end of the week, every one in the company and at the gym had heard about the flowers. So every time I got laid that first month, some chick sent me flowers. One Monday after getting my third bouquet for the day, the lady at the front desk asked, "I guess you had a good weekend?" All the wimmen enjoy hearing about my reaction to the note and the flowers (from friends who work with me)...oh yeah, me?? I try for a blush, a smile and a smirk.

mhk: I went to Arizona State from '91 to'95 and I hung out with a good group of about 25 friends. We would party every weekend, and one weekend I slept with one of the women. Word spread like wildfire. I have always considered myself extremely well endowed at 13.5" long x 7"in circumfrence. The women were talking and the guys were talking too. Needless to say, I didn't spend a weekend alone for about two years and I enjoyed every minute of it. That's how I met my wife. :)
Some of my friends were jealous of how much I got laid, but I guess that's just one of the benefits of having a big one.

Shaolin: When I was younger, I was with this one girl, slept with her, and broke up shortly after (I found out she slept with me to try and make me forget about the other chick she competed with to get me in the first place, and rub it in her face.) You think she'd be sore, but a while later referred me to one of her friends.

Alligator_Jack: i dont really get refferals...but i remember i slept with a girl, who then told her friend, and i slept with her sister and her friend once...that was fun

Donk: When I was in college, my male friends seemed determined NOT to let the girls find out about my size. Can't imagine why.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Because, for every one of us, there's someone out there who turns into a woman in cold water. It could be them. LOL

tonydelrey: Referrals were great...That's was the locker room was for in high school and college. My buddies would always pass along the gals to me who were into big dick.

brad2002: Ive had quite a few referrals. In college, I used to get referrals from old girlfriends or one-nighters who wanted their friends to experience my big dick. I had a few referrals from guys who knew chicks who liked them big. And, more recently, I get referrals from guys who want to share my dick with others.