Referrals

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by big_peter, Jan 6, 2005.

1. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Have you ever "passed" a man to another woman...
    "you really would like him, quite the fit" or something similar

and what feedback did she give?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When we divorced, my ex referred me to our local mortician.

Luckilly he and I were high school classmates so he already knew that I wasn't dead - just a couch potato.

3. wonderland

wonderland Member

I did that one time but not for the reason you stated. We dated for six months and the relationship wasn't going anywhere but he was a nice guy. I had a casual friend who said she coldn't find anyone nice to date so I gave her his number. He wasn't huge but he was excellent at oral sex. She didn't like him and I don't think she dated him long enough to get sexual with him.

4. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never passed a former girlfriend over to another guy, and unfortunately none of my former girlfriends has referred me to their girlfriends either. Most of the women I've dated had very few female friends, mostly male friends. If I was gay or bi, maybe they would have hooked me up!

LapDog :p

5. naughty

Gold Member

Lapdog,

I didnt think most women share guys with their girlfriends. Or if they did they were the dregs, so feel good. There might be a reason! LOL!

Naughty

6. big_peter

big_peter New Member

I don't know if it was deliberate, but the story goes thus...

I had a GF who had a colleague. They got quite close (gossip and jokes- not scheduled social activities...)

We broke up over time, and celbrated her birthday at a party... where I met my ex's colleague.
    I don't recall many women making it as plain that she was 'interested' or otherwise attracted... and I'm not sure a straightforward referral was ever given, but we went together for a while...

(maybe she was size curious?)

fond memories of both - but mostly the latter.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon:

LMAO

8. alysen6

alysen6 Member

My best girl friend is currently dating my ex-boyfriend. And yes, she knew how big he was when he was dating me (10x6!). I moved away and the relationship broke up, so it was predictable that she would pursue him. I didn't mind, but sometimes I miss him. She was pretty jealous of me when we were dating, so I guess it's turnabout being fair. Ah well.

~Aly

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Referred? I think one of my last gf's friend was so pissed at her one time that when we were spearated, (A mild term) that she sent me over there to try and make amends among other things. That one tryst was what I referred to as "PASSING THE FUCK!"

10. robert617

robert617 Active Member

Albums:
    The only time I know of for sure was a daughter that referred me to her mother and her mother to me. She had talked to her mother about me and sort of set us up since her mother was divorced and was experessing some "fustrations" to her daughter.

11. jonb

Gold Member

No offense, but have you thought of going on Jerry?

12. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Well, obviously I can't speak for other women,however, I can say I've never 'passed along' an 'ex-relationship' but I have passed along an 'ex-lover/fuck'.

When either myself or any of my friends have had any genuine feelings for a guy (it hasnt just been fun or a one-nighter) then there's been no way in the world we'd ever want to see that guy with another one of us. In most cases when the relationship has broken up we've often not wanted to see the guy again so, the last thing you'd do is refer him to a friend. I'd also say that anyone wanting to date one of those 'ex-relationships' would lose the right to be called a friend.

However, with the other category -the 'ex-fuck' or one-nighter- then sure, why not spread the joy? LOL. My girlfriends know i like a large hung guy so if they come across one as a one-night-stand they might refer him to me or arrange it so we'll meet up some place.

I've also had the situation where I was with a guy (very casually, just for sex situation) who had a big cock and, knowing that I preferred that, said to me if I was every in such and such an area to look up his friend who was also on the big side. They were happy to meet with a girl who could keep it casual, enjoyed a big guy and could accomodate their size while I was happy to be getting what I prefer. Very much a win-win situation.

13. robert617

robert617 Active Member

Albums:
    Rereading what I wrote-yeah, that was a bit weird, and I thought so too at the time, but only AFTER I found everything out.
    The deal with the daughter was that it was a one nighter, and though she looked about 30, was actually 22. I was 35 at the time, and was introduced to the mother as "want you to meet someone". The mother was 45 and looked a lot younger, so I thought the two were just friends. The mother wasn't looking for anything long term either, just one night too. I really didn't know the relationship until we were just about to head out the door the next morning when the mother sort of tipped me to it. This wasn't a 3some, two different nights.

14. friskykitty

friskykitty New Member

i've considered finding a girl for my current boyfriend. he had such issues with the size of his penis, that it made it difficult for him to be intimate with me. he had negative experiences about the size of his penis with other girls in the past. luckily, with the aid of upsizing my abilities with dildos, he has come out of his shell so to speak with regards to having sex with me.

i thought about finding a girl that could take him on, because i cared for him and wanted to show him that he wouldn't always be rejected because of his size. luckily, i didn't have to pass him off onto someone else and got to keep him. :wub:

Draft saved Draft deleted