referring buddies to LPSG

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hungcub44, Aug 1, 2010.

1. hungcub44

hungcub44 New Member

Albums:
    hey everybody-

anybody ever tell a friend about lpsg and encourage him to join? there's a couple guys that i know are massive and would probably get a kick out of this site, but i wondered if any of you were ever in this boat and how you approached it. also curious about family members- but not in that situation presently.

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have. Just a few guys. I only told them about the site because we talk of intimate sexual stuff so i knew they would be open to it. I think they have checked the site out but I don't know if they are regulars here. I also told a guy online from a fitness site. He was openly gay and had a great body. He once caught some straight boy hate on the fitness site so I wrote him on the side and said he might like LPSG. He could be himself, show off, and enjoy other men with out the hate. He is a regular here the last couple years...though I haven't seen him post these last few months.

3. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I don't really know any guys who would be right for this site size wise, but i did tell a gay friend of mine about it becuase i know he likes big ones, and i have used this site to pick up chicks before, told her i frequented this site and she might want to check it out. we hooked up the next day.

4. catman

Gold Member

I did once at the gym,, later in the evening, baking in the sauna, neither with shorts on....older guy, just chatting him up (we were/are both uncut and noticed he was a big guy as well...) I laughingly told him I knew a site that might be right for him....really nice chat with a fellow bigguy..... but as we had nothing to write with....

have not seen him since... (if it had been a regular not sure if I would have mentioned it)

5. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Hungcub, you rule.

What a pick up line!

“Hi I’m Chase. While I was lurking in the men’s room I couldn’t help noticing your package – pardon my drooling – have you considered joining LPSG? Do you have pics? I happen to have a camera here. Do you need fluffing? You do know, don’t you, that oral fluffing works best?”

6. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I referred a chat friend and he was nice enough to list me as the referrer. I've told a few other people online and one I guy I met IRL - and he was very excited by the fact I was a member. Not sure if they joined.

#6 sxjTheFirst, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  7. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    i told a friend about it -- he laughed.

oh well, can't win them all :tongue:

8. hungcub44

hungcub44 New Member

Albums:
    HA- love it, Chase1600... talking about FRIENDS though, not strangers... although i wonder if LPSG would pay some of us to "recruit" in the public restrooms, handing out business cards...?

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've mentioned it many times. Of the latest two, one joined a long time ago but was never really an active member; the other has heard of it but doesn't really do MBs.

They both more than qualify, BTW :biggrin1:

10. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

I've told my 2 brothers and eldest nephew about it, but they'd rather hear what its like from me than sign up themselves

11. hungcub44

hungcub44 New Member

Albums:
    thanks everybody... just trying to figure out the best way to say it... it could potentially get REALY awkward if they're not "down".

12. TBSPW

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oddly enough, I just sent an email to my friend today with a link to the site. It just happened that I mentioned something or other I came across here and he asked where it was from, I was like, let me find you links... And then I just sent him here. He was at work though, so no word yet on if he's gonna sign up or not

13. Witlof

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've recommended it to a mate who well-qualified for the site, and he seemed interested, but as far as I know he hasn't joined.

14. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No,i wouldnt do that to a friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted