referring buddies to LPSG

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hungcub44, Aug 1, 2010.

1. hungcub44

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey everybody-

anybody ever tell a friend about lpsg and encourage him to join? there's a couple guys that i know are massive and would probably get a kick out of this site, but i wondered if any of you were ever in this boat and how you approached it. also curious about family members- but not in that situation presently.

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have. Just a few guys. I only told them about the site because we talk of intimate sexual stuff so i knew they would be open to it. I think they have checked the site out but I don't know if they are regulars here. I also told a guy online from a fitness site. He was openly gay and had a great body. He once caught some straight boy hate on the fitness site so I wrote him on the side and said he might like LPSG. He could be himself, show off, and enjoy other men with out the hate. He is a regular here the last couple years...though I haven't seen him post these last few months.

3. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I don't really know any guys who would be right for this site size wise, but i did tell a gay friend of mine about it becuase i know he likes big ones, and i have used this site to pick up chicks before, told her i frequented this site and she might want to check it out. we hooked up the next day.

4. catman

Gold Member

I did once at the gym,, later in the evening, baking in the sauna, neither with shorts on....older guy, just chatting him up (we were/are both uncut and noticed he was a big guy as well...) I laughingly told him I knew a site that might be right for him....really nice chat with a fellow bigguy..... but as we had nothing to write with....

have not seen him since... (if it had been a regular not sure if I would have mentioned it)

5. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Hungcub, you rule.

What a pick up line!

“Hi I’m Chase. While I was lurking in the men’s room I couldn’t help noticing your package – pardon my drooling – have you considered joining LPSG? Do you have pics? I happen to have a camera here. Do you need fluffing? You do know, don’t you, that oral fluffing works best?”

6. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I referred a chat friend and he was nice enough to list me as the referrer. I've told a few other people online and one I guy I met IRL - and he was very excited by the fact I was a member. Not sure if they joined.

#6 sxjTheFirst, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  7. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i told a friend about it -- he laughed.

oh well, can't win them all :tongue:

8. hungcub44

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HA- love it, Chase1600... talking about FRIENDS though, not strangers... although i wonder if LPSG would pay some of us to "recruit" in the public restrooms, handing out business cards...?

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've mentioned it many times. Of the latest two, one joined a long time ago but was never really an active member; the other has heard of it but doesn't really do MBs.

They both more than qualify, BTW :biggrin1:

10. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

I've told my 2 brothers and eldest nephew about it, but they'd rather hear what its like from me than sign up themselves

11. hungcub44

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks everybody... just trying to figure out the best way to say it... it could potentially get REALY awkward if they're not "down".

12. TBSPW

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oddly enough, I just sent an email to my friend today with a link to the site. It just happened that I mentioned something or other I came across here and he asked where it was from, I was like, let me find you links... And then I just sent him here. He was at work though, so no word yet on if he's gonna sign up or not

13. Witlof

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've recommended it to a mate who well-qualified for the site, and he seemed interested, but as far as I know he hasn't joined.

14. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No,i wouldnt do that to a friend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice