hungcub44

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey everybody-

anybody ever tell a friend about lpsg and encourage him to join? there's a couple guys that i know are massive and would probably get a kick out of this site, but i wondered if any of you were ever in this boat and how you approached it. also curious about family members- but not in that situation presently.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have. Just a few guys. I only told them about the site because we talk of intimate sexual stuff so i knew they would be open to it. I think they have checked the site out but I don't know if they are regulars here. I also told a guy online from a fitness site. He was openly gay and had a great body. He once caught some straight boy hate on the fitness site so I wrote him on the side and said he might like LPSG. He could be himself, show off, and enjoy other men with out the hate. He is a regular here the last couple years...though I haven't seen him post these last few months.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really know any guys who would be right for this site size wise, but i did tell a gay friend of mine about it becuase i know he likes big ones, and i have used this site to pick up chicks before, told her i frequented this site and she might want to check it out. we hooked up the next day.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did once at the gym,, later in the evening, baking in the sauna, neither with shorts on....older guy, just chatting him up (we were/are both uncut and noticed he was a big guy as well...) I laughingly told him I knew a site that might be right for him....really nice chat with a fellow bigguy..... but as we had nothing to write with....

have not seen him since... (if it had been a regular not sure if I would have mentioned it)

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Hungcub, you rule.

What a pick up line!

“Hi I’m Chase. While I was lurking in the men’s room I couldn’t help noticing your package – pardon my drooling – have you considered joining LPSG? Do you have pics? I happen to have a camera here. Do you need fluffing? You do know, don’t you, that oral fluffing works best?”

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I referred a chat friend and he was nice enough to list me as the referrer. I've told a few other people online and one I guy I met IRL - and he was very excited by the fact I was a member. Not sure if they joined.

Last edited:

hungcub44

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hungcub, you rule.

What a pick up line!

“Hi I’m Chase. While I was lurking in the men’s room I couldn’t help noticing your package – pardon my drooling – have you considered joining LPSG? Do you have pics? I happen to have a camera here. Do you need fluffing? You do know, don’t you, that oral fluffing works best?”

HA- love it, Chase1600... talking about FRIENDS though, not strangers... although i wonder if LPSG would pay some of us to "recruit" in the public restrooms, handing out business cards...?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've mentioned it many times. Of the latest two, one joined a long time ago but was never really an active member; the other has heard of it but doesn't really do MBs.

They both more than qualify, BTW :biggrin1:

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oddly enough, I just sent an email to my friend today with a link to the site. It just happened that I mentioned something or other I came across here and he asked where it was from, I was like, let me find you links... And then I just sent him here. He was at work though, so no word yet on if he's gonna sign up or not