Refractory periods between multiple orgasms?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RLSteve, Aug 8, 2008.

1. RLSteve

RLSteve Member

So, this question is for women.

I understand that women have shorter refractory periods than men and that's why they are capable of having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

But... what happens after you have an orgasm? When your vagina is too hypersensitive for more stimulation? What if your man is on top of you and he wants to continue? Does he still keep on thrusting into you during this whole hypersensitive period? Do you just bear it? And how long does the refractory period last before you start to enjoy his thrusting and stimulation again?

And during this hypersensitive period, when the man is still thrusting into you, does your vagina try to squeeze/push it out?

#1 RLSteve, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Unlucky for me i am not multi-orgasmic so 1 at a time is all i get. During the actual orgasm i have to get him to slow right down in his thrusting, very slow but very deep. Im way to sensitive to let him keep thrusting away like a mad man. Afterwards he can keep going for a few minutes until he cums but if after that he still hasnt orgasmed then it gets incredibly painful for me and i usually end up blowing him.

3. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Horrifying. From my horrible (childhood and) adolescence, the one bright spot I recall is climaxing up to 6 times in a row. Without it, I would have lost my mind.

4. B_icem

B_icem New Member

^^^^^^^^ id like to hear some more responses.

5. joybunny

joybunny New Member

What happens after you have an orgasm? Peace and happiness.

When your vagina is too hypersensitive for more stimulation? Nope, just makes me want more.

What if your man is on top of you and he wants to continue? Love it!

Does he still keep on thrusting into you during this whole hypersensitive period? Yes.

Do you just bear it? I'm enjoying it the whole time.

How long does the refractory period last before you start to enjoy his thrusting and stimulation again? Not very long if at all. I just kept having orgasms until I'm exhausted.

During this hypersensitive period, when the man is still thrusting into you, does your vagina try to squeeze/push it out?
    If you are talking about vaginal contractions, yes.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It isn't as if i haven't tried to keep going, god knows i have but it gets to the point where it is too painful and frustrating.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Sorry JoyBunny, but I am adapting/stealing your answers cause they are pretty much like mine. :redface:

Peace, happiness, a shower, and maybe some cuddling or a sandwich if I'm in the mood. Sex tends to make me hungry so my men learn to keep a well stocked fridge and pantry. :biggrin1:

I'm not sure I have ever had that happen. :confused:

I let him! :biggrin1:

Yes, if he knows what's good for him. :wink:

Bear it? It's an orgasm not root canal. :tongue: I am enjoying every second of it. :cool:

There is no refractory period between multiples thats why they are called multiple orgasms. :smile: Think of throwing a pebble into a pond and you see the ripples stretching out. Now imagine throwing one pebble after another into the pond (5-8 times) and how the waves will ripple outward continuously thats kind of how a multiple orgasm is for me.

If you are talking about vaginal contractions, yes; but it's not like my body is trying to reject or eject his penis. The vaginal contractions feel more like they are pulling him deeper into me.

8. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Love your answers NJ. Good sex usually make me thirsty and sometime really hyper. Maybe we need to request that there be a mini-fridge next to the bed!:biggrin1:

Quote:
    If you are talking about vaginal contractions, yes; but it's not like my body is trying to reject or eject his penis. The vaginal contractions feel more like they are pulling him deeper into me.

Exactly! If he's doing it right, the last think I want is to kick him out.

#8 joybunny, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  9. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Answering in place of my girlfriend she actually asks me to stop during her "hyper-sensitive" period. She doesn't like the over-stimulation I guess even though I figured that was the single perk about sex and being female to begin with.

Guess I was wrong! n_n''

Unfortunately while not exactly like Lee M her vagina gets sore after a few major orgasms, so she can have a few, but afterward she just has to stop.

Draft saved Draft deleted