Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
5 -15 min after a long session but if its quick jerk off then I can stay hard, the real problem is that if I don't lube up a second time, it can leave friction burns lol.
But the second orgasm is always more intense.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually 10 minutes or so, but if I'm horny enough sometimes I can keep going just a couple of minutes after I cum. The last few times that did happen, I came after a blowjob, but then I was still really hard and went straight to sex afterwards.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost non existent when I was younger. late 50's now and it takes awhile. enjoy it while you can young men!!!

I use to cum and not even go soft, grind, pound on pussy, cum again. take a 5 minute break and ready to go again. I could almost "will" myself a hard on. my gf, now wf, used to snap her fingers, and say "up" as a joke. the funny part was in about 20 seconds, I was rock hard. "simply amazing" was a compliment she gave me a lot.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twenty to thirty minutes for me, but then I'm an old guy.

almost non existent when I was younger. late 50's now and it takes awhile. enjoy it while you can young men!!

Sad but true! Likewise now in my fifties and it takes me awhile too. Half an hour is probaly the average.
:frown1: