Refused Entry

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Have any of you guys been refused entry solely because of your size? I don't mean size as an excuse, but a situation where a girl or a guy actually wanted it until they saw what they had cumming?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it happens ... more than the average hung guys can imagine. That's why I have doubts about these posts that say shit like, "I have a really big cock, and it's great, and all the girls/guys want it in them, and life is good!" That's not a well-hung guy speaking; that's the fantasy of a small or average hung dude. Those of us who actually have overly generous endowments know that there are minuses as well as plusses to large-schlongedness, and being turned down because of our size is one of the more common minuses. Luckily for us, there are potential sexual partners out there who just love a challenge! ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 10 2004, 01:01 PM
Those of us who actually have overly generous endowments know that there are minuses as well as plusses to large-schlongedness,
[post=258839]Quoted post[/post]​

Jacinto, either you have coined a new word or you minored in schlongedness at college.

I'll alert the Oxford Dictionary folks at any rate.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 10 2004, 09:11 AM
Jacinto, either you have coined a new word or you minored in schlongedness at college.

I'll alert the Oxford Dictionary folks at any rate.
[post=258840]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, jiggy got in, never mind that no one outside of MTV even uses jiggy. I can see putting dope, phat, and bling bling in, though.

Now, if you want a chaotic dictionary, try urbandictionary.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has happened a number of times. My favorite was while we were going to share a bed at a hotel, but hadn't actually discussed anything about having sex. As we got into bed, he said: "I'd love to, but it's a physical impossibility."

On the other hand, I've had bottoms who wouldn't take no for an answer, even when I told them it's not going to work. I remember one time when I woke up in the middle of the night, to find that he had rolled me on may back, and was sitting with his weight on my hard dick, trying to force it in, as tears of pain rolled down his face.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's happened to me twice in my life. The first was with this one tourist who was too afraid. The second was with my first girlfriend after moving to LA.

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 10 2004, 05:01 PM
Yeah, it happens ... more than the average hung guys can imagine...
Luckily for us, there are potential sexual partners out there who just love a challenge! ;)

A-fucking-men! Thanks be to the challenge lovers and thrill seekers.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it happens ... more than the average hung guys can imagine. That's why I have doubts about these posts that say shit like, "I have a really big cock, and it's great, and all the girls/guys want it in them, and life is good!" That's not a well-hung guy speaking; that's the fantasy of a small or average hung dude. Those of us who actually have overly generous endowments know that there are minuses as well as plusses to large-schlongedness, and being turned down because of our size is one of the more common minuses. Luckily for us, there are potential sexual partners out there who just love a challenge! ;)
Hallelujah!!!!! :D

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've been refused because I was too big. Or downgraded from intercourse to a blowjob, or even downgraded from a blowjob to a hand job because of my size.

Then there are the negotiations: "You're too big!" "Aw, it's not as bad as it looks, can't we at least try?" "No, you'll hurt me!" "If we try, I promise to be gentle." "No, you'll put me in the hospital!" "C'mon, I promise, let's try, if you tell me I'm hurting you I'll stop, I swear." "NO!" "Please?" "NO!!!" That's when the downgrade to a blowjob or a handjob starts.

I've NEVER been allowed anal. And I'm 48.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 10 2004, 01:01 PM
That's why I have doubts about these posts that say shit like, "I have a really big cock, and it's great, and all the girls/guys want it in them, and life is good!" That's not a well-hung guy speaking; that's the fantasy of a small or average hung dude. Those of us who actually have overly generous endowments know that there are minuses as well as plusses to large-schlongedness

DMW, I could not agree more!! Whenever I see someone here saying something like that I just know, with absolute certainty, that they are not well-endowed -- that it's just the fantasy of a smaller guy. Anyone who presents being hung as a 100% positive experience is just not credible ... that's why there is a SUPPORT group for us. I wish there were some way we could warn individuals who want to come in and put on this act of "I'm massive and it's completely great" not to even bother -- that those of us who actually ARE large can see right through it.

Steve ;)

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi guys,

After making all the right moves I have been refused sex simply because of my size by both men and women. I started to come clean at the start about my size so I didn't waste my time. Women tend to run a mile while guys tend not to believe me so when I take my dick outta my pants they either like it or loathe it. Fortunately I have a steady gf now so I don't have this problem. :blink:

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media

:lol: What a term: "large-schlongedness." I'm sending that in to Webster's this morning!!!

RunnerSF:
Originally posted by eyemready@Oct 9 2004, 07:03 PM
Have any of you guys been refused entry solely because of your size? I don't mean size as an excuse, but a situation where a girl or a guy actually wanted it until they saw what they had cumming?
[post=258758]Quoted post[/post]​

This thread is really interesting. My experience has been that most people - male or female - get a bit intimidated by the size and that they actually pass up wonderful sex without at least "trying it out for size" (sorry for the bad pun) before saying no.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by eyemready@Oct 18 2004, 03:30 AM
:lol: What a term: "large-schlongedness." I'm sending that in to Webster's this morning!!!
[post=260006]Quoted post[/post]​
Start with Oxford. No one other than marketing droids uses "jiggy", butit's still in the Oxford Dictionary.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried begging, and negotiating, but it's pointless. If they're intimidated by the sight of it, they're not going to relax enough to have comfortable sex.