Refusing Gay Sex

oslowunna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was wondering how many other guys have had to refuse sex on the grounds of being a firm advocate of safe sex because of the extremely tempting instigators partiality to barebacking?
Cheers and looking forward to hearing your experiences

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suss out any potential partner: gay, bi, or straight to see what their opinions and habits are regarding safe sex. Honestly, I assume anyone I'm with potentially has every possible Sexually Transmitted Infection, and I play accordingly. You can't eliminate risks in life, only minimise them and make informed decisions. You're responsible for your own health. Insist your partner is safe, and if he or she isn't....leave.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell yes I've turned it down.

One kid in a sauna was totally cute but told me I didn't need to wear a condom. "You're clean, right?" he said to me, a total stranger with whom he'd previously exchanged three words.

"Yeah, I am," I replied. "But you're probably not if this is how you usually behave." And I got the hell out of there.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hell yes I've turned it down.

One kid in a sauna was totally cute but told me I didn't need to wear a condom. "You're clean, right?" he said to me, a total stranger with whom he'd previously exchanged three words.

"Yeah, I am," I replied. "But you're probably not if this is how you usually behave." And I got the hell out of there.

Same thing happened to me one night when I was getting blown by this cute Abercrombie dude (he worked in the store) and he got my dick really wet with saliva then straddled me and tried to sit down on it. I said "Whoa dude I need to put a helmet on that soldier!" Unfortunately he didn't have any rubbers and since he had told me that he was "absolutely positively NOT into anal" I hadn't brought any. LOL

I tried to get him to knock on his roommate's door (his roomate was gay)and ask him if he had any but he didn't want his roomie to know he was taking it up the ass. :rolleyes:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am in a relationship that has endured over a dozen years and we were both tested before the relationship started thoroughly. We are absolutely monogamous and do NOT fool around.

There are ways to do one hell of a lot of things sexually safely. The few that are impossible to do in that manner would just be and were before I met my life-partner "off the menu".

What gets me are the number of 20 somethings contracting these STD's in this day and age when all this information is available and even worse are those with some screws loose who seek to infect or become infected. I am not angry (though I probably should be) but I fail to understand the attraction of contracting a disease process and there are many other than HIV that can severely impact or take your life.

I kind of wish the title on this thread had been different. Refusing gay sex is really not the issue, refusing unsafe or dangerous sex practices is where the issue really is. Gay has nothing to do with this. One can infect just as well in heterosexual relations and the victims can be an unborn child as well!

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I refuse casual sex period unless I am in a relationship, casual sex is like so 1970's and all the men I see in profile who are poz and only will bareback...what gives with that? Safe sex is not safe because something could go wrong and then what? you turn into one of them.....no thank you.