Regarding Bulges and Women's attention.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gisella said:
And about the bulge that catch my attention from 'strangers' is mostly fat volume and semi hard and nice heavy delicious moviment...like big balls buge and the penis resting on top of it...soooo beautiful to me!!!

And i may use to look naturaly at it bcause i grew up around speedos and beachs and shorts and males fit bodies walking by almost in our faces all over the place and etc...and when i see one inviting the way i find attractive its like a yumi desert in display...kind of...and its so very masculine having it hanging on and boucing or just resting confy in underwear thinking about life...

Hmmm...ok...i'm done talking about yumi yumi bulges...bcause at this point penis starts to have his separate personality than their owners and starts to talk to me...yeh i'm nuts...:rolleyes: :tongue: :cool:
So you have no shame when you look and you show the guy appreciation if you're impressed?
If only more women were like you!:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I posted this in an earlier thread but I remember a few months ago a gentleman in the next line to me was sporting such a bulge that it was difficult NOT to look. Apparently I wasn't as discreet as I thought. He caught my gaze and subsequently tripped over a basket as he moved forward in line. I tried but couldn't hide my smile:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I think I posted this in an earlier thread but I remember a few months ago a gentleman in the next line to me was sporting such a bulge that it was difficult NOT to look. Apparently I wasn't as discreet as I thought. He caught my gaze and subsequently tripped over a basket as he moved forward in line. I tried but couldn't hide my smile:biggrin1:
See! Discrete women are missing out on some fun!:lmao:

Maggie320

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to lie, I've caught myself staring more than once.

One time at work I noticed a nice bulge on this guy who worked in my dept. I wasn't the least bit attracted to him, but something just told me to look.

Another time wathcing a baseball game on TV, this one player had broken his thumb. As they zoomed in to show the cast in he moved his hand onto his lap and he was showing a nice package.

Normally the first thing I notice on a man are his eyes and arms. I don't care one bit about his ass.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if I bother to notice, hell yes

and if you don't think the asian hairdresser didn't immediately run and tell EVERYONE in the shop... you're dreamin' :D

xbalkix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think in most cases its more that if you have an umissable bulge people cant help staring at it, whereas nobody will notice the lack of one unless they are specificaly looking for it. Your eyes are automaticaly drawn to the unusual.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
if I bother to notice, hell yes

and if you don't think the asian hairdresser didn't immediately run and tell EVERYONE in the shop... you're dreamin' :D

The hairdresser didn't tell anyone when I was there since she was with me the whole time. I wonder what she said to the other woman after I left. I guess I'll see what happens next time I go there.:cool:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
This really is not a size issue, if a women is working close to you can yo y get a boner. She sees it regradless of size you sent a messages. This happened with me once, I ignored my boner and and spoke in a rather distance way. She giggled acted horny showed me her flat tummy and ask me if she should cut her hair. I was trying to remember the number of assits Gordie Howe had in '59. I wish I had guts

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
So you have no shame when you look and you show the guy appreciation if you're impressed?
If only more women were like you!:wink:

Of course i have shame...im just explaining what its inside of my mind...i do look with discrection looking as not looking...i'm not staring like crazy maniac...and if i scare the guy he may jump and run..i dont want he does that bcause i may want to observe more details in his bulges..who knows?

Well, i do have voyeur tendencies...:tongue: :biggrin1: :cool:

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mellowmal said:
Maybe it's because I've never been with a really big guy, but I honestly don't look for a bulge. I've never even noticed if a guy had one.

Maybe this is why I've never been with a really big guy?

Heh.

Go figure. I need a guy to wear a neon sign on his belt with an arrow pointing at it. "BULGE AHEAD!"

stepping up to volunteer mel...just let me know when lol

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found this in one of my sister's magazines and thought I would copy it here.

Poll of 16,000 women by "New Woman Magazine"

Women are most attracted to the following Men's features in order:

1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Mouth
4. Hands
5. Butt

I've definitely heard women talk about men's butts over the years and whether they have a nice one or a cute one etc. so go to the gym and keep it in good shape! :biggrin1:

I suspect women do also check out a man's package from time to time, but not as much as his facial features or his butt as listed above.

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From the women that I know, they have all said witghout exception that they don't check out a guy's bulge - having said that, they are all also more than happy to talk about the size of a guy's bulge in some great detail and length if (and I quote) "it is worth looking at".

I'm kind of confused how they don't look, but are able to comment so much, but I am just a stupid ocker I suppose...

C ;-)

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:confused: Not sure about direct observation or technique used, but many years ago as a youngster, it was brought to my attention that most girls had a good idea about the size of penis they would be dealing with on a date. I'm aware of some comments, exclamations, and compliments that I've received over the years from females and males alike ... back in the late 60's and early 70's I never wore underwear. Those were the days when tight fitting bell bottom jeans were in style. Naturally, those jeans became cut-offs after becoming worn out. I was somewhat naive about the amount of exposure in my cut-offs or jeans ... sort of wish pictures existed for personal review.
:smile: Positive feedback: girlfriend relating female observers sitting on ground while at an art festival were in awe ... again; while shopping in a department store a group of giggling, teen girls commenting on my large display ...
:cool: Negative response that initially went over my head: with male friend in grocery store while waiting in check-out line, "You can be such an embarassment at times!" I guess he overheard some females discussing my bulge, and took a look himself.
:mad: Nowadays, I fear having much displayed, due to self-righteous observers, who would not hesitate making a report to "police". An example: back a few years ago, while sitting at a County Park swimming beach in some cut-off shorts that extended to mid-thigh, a female life-guard wanted me to know that "This is a family-oriented facility, and I should watch my appearance", as she gazed down at my crotch.
:redface: No one is looking; but, given all the conservative wannabe's, we should probably be careful.

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sherwood D. Likelym said:
it was brought to my attention that most girls had a good idea about the size of penis they would be dealing with on a date.

I'm curious - how do girls know how to predict in advance what size a guy will be before they see him naked?

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many moons ago when my sister was in the dating scene, I recall her telling me about the game she played with another female friend at various night clubs they would haunt: "Left hung or right hung". Reffering to which side of the guy's trouser seam/fly had the bulge :)

BTW I considered my sister pretty conservative and mild so aside from both girls going 'package spotting' I was even more surprised she told me about the game!