Regarding woman on top...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got to disagree with Phil for sure;
Regarding woman on top... I think the primary cause of softening is that it leaves very little for the man to do...

I find all kinds of things to do such as caress and spank that ass, playfully pull her hair and caress and suck on her breast that is just to start with.

As for the condoms Raw Dog shouldnt matter (points for using them).

You have to admit to have a woman on top of you rubbing up and down against your cock as she bumps and grinds those hips thrusting them in and out as she rides atop you...just love it cant believe it is you. Before doing anything drastic try another willing partner.

Yeah... all that... but it is not the same body based involvement as thrusting.
Which involves muscles all thru the trunk and legs and arms in a very specific manner.

Not all guys have trouble maintaining arousal in this position, but for those who DO, it must have something to do with sensation.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Don't the longer guys enjoy the way the posterior fornix folds over their cockhead and makes that sucking/pulling/kneading sensation?

Or am I the only one? :confused:

Of course, but being massaged like this is very different from grinding which i take as meaning the woman is predominantly grinding her clit and vulva on the base of your cock and pubic bone. Granted that you can achieve the two, but i didn't take your friend to be doing this.

teen_boi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell her to go reverse cowgirl i love when the girls ass is right there to grip and grab and use to thrust when I want to. Is she a bigger girl. Are the guys weak and unable to loft her? I mean I don't like the skinny girls I like curves but I am always able to grip the waist and lift her on my own to get my own thrusts going weather she wants it or not. Haha.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, but being massaged like this is very different from grinding which i take as meaning the woman is predominantly grinding her clit and vulva on the base of your cock and pubic bone. Granted that you can achieve the two, but i didn't take your friend to be doing this.

Good point. No she didn't, but maybe the fit has to be just right in order to achieve the two concurrently.

Anxiety. It can be contagious.
If you are going to be on top, look him in the eye's, reach around, grab his balls and tell him to fuck you. If he shrivels he is not the man for you.

Ok, if it were a blind guy you were fucking, whisper it into his ear. Bugga... if it were a deaf and blind guy, think the body language would give the hint.

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hip rolling and lifting my pelvic muscles while grinding has proven awesome for meself and my boy. :smile:

not much of a grinder, least not the back and forward clit/vulva on his pubic bone/cock variety. the grind i want is deep pressure in the fornix.. and some tension along his shaft.. so the backside of his curve rubs the bottom/back wall of my vagina.

after some interrogation of the boy.. the hip rolling/lifts provides him with glans fucking... him popping in and out of the fornix. and being squeezed each time. as long i keep shifted forward the tension doesn't cause him ouch, just... he said he feels it in the root of his cock. hmm, he says the feeling is a good one.

asked about going a bit soft.. is either the wrong/ouch angle or not enough stimulation of the humpy variety. he said my preference for riding him, rather than grinding on him makes it a non-issue.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not much of a grinder, least not the back and forward clit/vulva on his pubic bone/cock variety. the grind i want is deep pressure in the fornix.. and some tension along his shaft.. so the backside of his curve rubs the bottom/back wall of my vagina.

I would place myself firmly in the grinding category, but the highlighted bits are EXACTLY what I'm aiming to achieve with my grinding. I'm grinding his cock against my deep spot, not his pelvis against my clit.