Reggie Bush Men's Fitness Cover

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a pic of Reggie Bush on the cover of Men's Fitness magazine. Clearly, he has a big, circumcised dick (you can see the head). It's big soft, so it's probably big erect too, and you'd expect it to be since he's fucking Kim Kardashian, who's used to Ray J's 10 inch or so huge cock. I've gotta say, I'm jealous of Reggie - great talent, great looks, great body, lots of money and he gets tons of the hottest pussy in the country.

Attachments

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a pic of Reggie Bush on the cover of Men's Fitness magazine. Clearly, he has a big, circumcised dick (you can see the head). It's big soft, so it's probably big erect too, and you'd expect it to be since he's fucking Kim Kardashian, who's used to Ray J's 10 inch or so huge cock. I've gotta say, I'm jealous of Reggie - great talent, great looks, great body, lots of money and he gets tons of the hottest pussy in the country.

BM, I think we need to get YOU on that cover! Wow. :wink:

novice_btm......are you still blushing? :tongue:

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Wow...you can see all that through his clothes...:confused:
"Clearly"...I think NOT...wishful thinking.