Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live in the South. Interestingly I have a fairly decent size - 7x5 - closer to 6 at the base. Good balls.

I have been w a few dudes down here and seen a few soft, and it seems that they are mostly MUCH bigger than me.

Average size - anecdotally here - seems to 7" but there are tons of 8" guys and some upwards of 9-10.

Out of the ones I have been with, most have been at LEAST 6" thick.

Anyone else have that experience? I have always thought I was on the larger side, but now wondering if I am just average.

Reactions: bdantl99 and ToryK

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Cajun dicks are big. I’m from New Orleans, I have buddies down in the country. I always enjoy visiting, often meet some of their friends who to play around, they always have big dicks and love getting sucked. They have a fishing camp in the Atchafalaya Basin, very remote, we’ll go out there, get naked, and have some guy fun. Oink.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in the South. Interestingly I have a fairly decent size - 7x5 - closer to 6 at the base. Good balls.

I have been w a few dudes down here and seen a few soft, and it seems that they are mostly MUCH bigger than me.

Average size - anecdotally here - seems to 7" but there are tons of 8" guys and some upwards of 9-10.

Out of the ones I have been with, most have been at LEAST 6" thick.

Anyone else have that experience? I have always thought I was on the larger side, but now wondering if I am just average.
Being straight I have only seen one dick of a friend erect but have seen several of my friends when I was younger flaccid. Without exception all 5 were all bigger than me. Two significantly bigger. All in So Cal by the way. Im BP 7x5 also so supposedly above average at least in length. If this is accurate what are the chances that all my friends were packing? Something is up with those dick surveys or my experience is one hell of an anomaly. I have also talked to several gay members here. Their experiences for the most part seem to echo your experience of 7" being pretty common. Big girths also seem to be way more common than were told.

I truly wish it wasn't the case but I have a feeling we are just average or if bigger then not enough to make any difference or for anyone to take notice.

Reactions: bdantl99 and ToryK

Adreaux

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cajun dicks are big. I’m from New Orleans, I have buddies down in the country. I always enjoy visiting, often meet some of their friends who to play around, they always have big dicks and love getting sucked. They have a fishing camp in the Atchafalaya Basin, very remote, we’ll go out there, get naked, and have some guy fun. Oink.
I have a cajun buddy - never saw him but he claimed 9x6.
All of us Cajuns are related. I dont mean we all know each other (although we do), I mean our family trees look like Charlie Brown's Xmas Tree - not nearly enough branches. While we need a hole bunch of chlorine in our gene pool, I suppose there could be genetic factors at play. There's a center at either ULL or LSU that studies Cajun genetics (unfortunately it's rare genetic diseases; not dick sizes).

Reactions: ToryK

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had a few others, now seeing that I am above average. Still have been w/ more slightly larger than me, but seem to be "evening out" - so maybe I can count myself in on the larger size lol. Thx for the info guys.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sucking dick in New Orleans is great!
It was for me! Some great places when I still lived there. The gym at OSS, Hyatt Men’s Bathroom, Rawhide Men’s room, Upstairs at the Phoenix, upstairs at Lafittes, Bookstore on Bundy Rd., the Men’s room at Lord & Taylor…so many more.

Reactions: saclove
D

deleted1018299

Living in America you're all rather spoilt for choice. Such a huge pool to pick and choose from *sigh*

Reactions: Strapguy

Adreaux

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I felt so proud to be a Louisianan; then saw the other map reporting that men in Louisiana were ranked highest in over-exaggerating size.
New state motto: "Mon pénis est un poteau de péniche." ("My cock is the size of a barge pole" - for all y'all non-Cajuns)

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I felt so proud to be a Louisianan; then saw the other map reporting that men in Louisiana were ranked highest in over-exaggerating size.
New state motto: "Mon pénis est un poteau de péniche." ("My cock is the size of a barge pole" - for all y'all non-Cajuns)
Hahaha!!! MARK TWAIN! My dick is as long as a twain!

But I am not over exaggerating about the dicks I actually saw, fondled, and sucked. I found most of the men in NOLA and down around St. Mary Parish, big dicked men! One Mardi Gras season some of my girlfriends joined me at a bar in the quarter. Back then the go-go men danced on the bar and showed off their dicks. The girls, some married, were shocked at the size of the men on the bar, I took their size for granted.

• Haha
Reactions: Adreaux

Adreaux

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha!!! MARK TWAIN! My dick is as long as a twain!

But I am not over exaggerating about the dicks I actually saw, fondled, and sucked. I found most of the men in NOLA and down around St. Mary Parish, big dicked men! One Mardi Gras season some of my girlfriends joined me at a bar in the quarter. Back then the go-go men danced on the bar and showed off their dicks. The girls, some married, were shocked at the size of the men on the bar, I took their size for granted.
A go-go bar in Morgan City? "Look here, cha. I got my big bebitte here-là swinging up, down & all 'round fo' ya, me".

Reactions: Strapguy

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A go-go bar in Morgan City? "Look here, cha. I got my big bebitte here-là swinging up, down & all 'round fo' ya, me".
OH I know Morgan City! No go-go bars but I knew a few hot men from there. Years earlier I met a guy at Lafittes and we became very good friends. He was very outgoing and from Franklin so he was kinda my entry into the boys of the bayou(and the basin…). All the country boys would come to the quarter for fun and they knew Poule d’Eau, then I’d meet them suck their dicks. As my circle of Cajun boys grew we’d go down there on weekends to hang out and I got to learn how they did things down there. Wild men!

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
HA! Is there a bar in Nola these days where the guys dance and will show their dicks???
Things have changed a lot, I am sure the main bars do not anymore. The Corner Pocket may still have them. JUST KNOW…I knew it as a hustler bar, rough trade, pickpockets, hard drugs…that was long ago.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock