Regrettable Hook-ups

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night me and my friends were stupid drunk and started talking about chicks we fucked that we wished we didnt.

so it got me thinking..... Have you fucked or gotten fucked by someone you regret?

Well all have those moments where we put our morals and preferences aside and become overwhelmed by hormones and make very bad decisions.

When I havent gotten any in a long time I tend to make very bad decisions.

so here's one of my few regrets

SO this happened in college. I remember i was having a super busy semester in my junior year and wasn't getting any for like a month. well there was the chick who was kinda nerdy and chunky and talkative and i had a group study session with her and some other people for our final exam.

so anyway the day before the exam we had a really late study session.and the other group remembers left and it was just me and her. so i dunno how but the convo started to get sexual and we left the library and went to my car and she blew me like crazy and i busted all over her face and chest and gear shifter. i hadn't busted a nut in like 8 days so i was spraying all over the place. then we went back to her apt and i fucked her for like 15min.

next day was the exam and she's staring me down like a dog and smiling at me and i'm ignoring because i was embarrassed about what i'd done. after the exam i get home and the bitch is emailing me this long as letter about how i'm such a horrible person and i'm the 2nd person she's ever fucked and i took her innocence like it was nothing and it meant something to her blah blah blah blah. she sent me 3-4 angry emails after that as well and i continuously ignored her. anytime i saw her on campus i would try to dodge her.

i was so embarrassed to say i fucked this girl. don't know what came over me. she didn't deserve me and was fucking crazy.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
70% of my hook ups I wouldnt do again, but regrets is a heavy word. I learned my lessons the hard way: Dont do anything (or anyone) you wouldnt want people to know about.

Last edited:

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lolwow that isnt a douchey thing to say at all.

hey man, i can't be giving the goods to anyone and everyone. my body is a temple and all that good stuff.....:tongue:

remember, in all probability you're someone's regrettable hook-up :wink:

lol i wouldn't be surprised.

D

deleted300444

While at times in my adult life age 20 to 45(current) that I wished I hadnt done this or that ( as it relates to sex)....but...but... I feel I know more today and make better decisions.

Most importantly, quit while you are ahead. Not all attractions or flirtations need to have a conclusion between the sheets.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone has had some turn out lame, but the ones I actually REGRET are the ones where the guy turned out to be desperate for emotional attachment/validation. The guys who seem normal until you're inside them and suddenly they can't stop telling you that they love you, and when you leave they're begging you to come back again. They must be lonely and have a background of getting burned if being treated with courtesy and respect makes them think that's an appropriate response. I hate to leave anyone disappointed because they had unrealistic expectations that I wasn't willing to indulge.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one I regret. I had been drinking all day, smoking weed, partying. around 6:30pm had a big bbq meal with my buddies. afterwards, we're watching the tube, nodding out, buddy shows up with some white cross(speed) and wants to party. so &so's birthday in town at this bar with a band. my buddies are all game, so we all do a little speed, I did the least cuz I hate the shit and get off real easy. go to the party/bar, and hustle women but we're not real successful. I notice this gal staring at me, and she looks familiar. so I go over and I do know her, she was the ugly friend of this cute girl I used to fuck. anyway, we both get plowed. she drives me & buddies in my car back to our house. we break out the bong, beer, tequila, and the next thing I know, she & me are on couch. my buddies are somewhere, I dunno. she's grabbing my crotch, unzip, BJ, I'm fucking her on the floor like an animal, she's cumming, we're both sweating like crazy. I get up to pee. come back and she's begging for more. so finally I blow my nut. she tells she's really a nice girl, but her friend(my old gf) told her I was hung and she just had to have it, not normally like this, blah, blah. I guess she goes to pee and my buddy walks in on her and she start sucking him off, and they go to his room. at this point, I didn't care. I mean she wasn't ugly or fat, kinda plain and chunky tho. I nodded off, but got up early and went into town, when I got back, she was gone. turned out she fucked me and both my buddies that nite. by 5pm tho, my mom called and wanted to know if I had raped some gal the nite before. a very difficult,awkward, clumsy conversaton to have with your mom. apparently, that's what she had told some folks. I thought the sheriff or the police will be coming soon. my one buddy called his mom & dad later that evening and they had some pull, I don't know what was said, other than he told me, "that it was all taken care of." about 2 yrs later I see her in the same bar, and she says,"and there's a bastard!!"" slugging me on the arm, starts giving me a serious, hard time. I reminded her who unzipped MY jeans and was sucking MY COCK. then her whole attitude changed. she said she called the police and claimed rape, but in the interrogation admitted she wanted to have sex with me, but not with the other guys, but she couldn't really remember. so they just dropped the whole thing.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
remember, in all probability you're someone's regrettable hook-up :wink:

Love this!!!!!!!!!!

I try not to look back with regret. I usually ask myself "What's the lesson?" in an attempt not to do the same thing again. I find that's more useful than continually berating myself.