Regrown foreskin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: When i was young, i was circumcised, as is a custom with most people in the United States. But when i discovered jelq (an Arabian penis thickening technique), and actually tried it for a considerably long amount of time, I noticed my foreskin was starting to grow back. The way jelq works is that you pull upwards along the shaft towards your penis head with the forefinger and thumb of each hand. The increased blood being forced in the area expands the spongy material in your penis, giving it the ability to hold more blood, and get thicker. I think by pulling on my cock for so many years, i actually stretched the skin. Now i kinda look partially circumcised when flaccid. The skin hangs over half of my penis head, but not over all, and erect it looks like i am uncut.

Has any one else dealt with foreskin regrowth due to jelq? Or foreskin regrowth in anyway?

2. kurios

kurios Member

I am circumcised but not a really short clip. Over a period of about a year using a home made sort of suction device resulted in a decent foreskin which only fully covers when Im cold and normally covers about half the head. I think it is neat cause it sorta is both but neither one nor the other.

Draft saved Draft deleted