Regular bulges on TV

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I had forgotten about Airwolf and Mama's Family.
Thanks guys...keep 'em coming.
Too bad "Jimmy Olson" wore such baggie trousers. I use to fanticize about him.

hungvoyeur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luke Wilson

yeah.. I know it's not a TV movie but I didn't want to start a whole thread just on one nice looking bulge in "The Family Stone".
Luke Wilson as Ben Stone, walks to comfort his brothers fiance, dressed in grey sweats and a T-shirt. The bulge is clear and heavy as he pushes it into Sarah Jessica-Parkers face - she tries to avoid it...
It's a great scene...:tongue:
not much of him in this pic - hope someone finds a bulging pic!!!

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/lukewilson.htm

Reactions: LonnyBush

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
omg, can we just go back to Robert Conrad on "The Wild Wild West" for a mo,
a couple of years ago, I think it was TNT broadcast that series in the early morning hours and I watched/drooled over every one of them, particulary the one episode that showed his trouser leg split open, unfortunately he was wearing light blue boxers....he was also on an episode on "Columbo" wearing only TIGHT
red shorts.....thank God for reruns!

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wildest said:
Dack Rambo/Jack Ewing on Dallas. Almost obscene.

Dack Rambo absolutley gr8 call & a gr8 BULGE! Obscene is an under statement just HOT! He was an identical twin! Dick & Dack Rambo. Dick died first in a car accident and Dack of Aid's I am pretty sure. Great call!:rolleyes:

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LeMay said:
Allan Kayser "Bubba" from "Mama's Family"

I give Allan a hearty second. He looked best in tight jeans held up high with suspenders and a knit shirt. His big ass cheeks pulled his jeans in real tight in front, emphasizing his bulge. The only episode that I saw him shirtless in was when Mama's crew went on a vacation to Hawaii.

There used to be a 1/2 hour 'informational' on TV where a man was hawking some device to be put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. How his lewd display got past the censors baffled me. The man had the largest penis and balls hanging down one pant leg that I have ever seen on a male. He was obviously a serious exhibitionist.

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kiefer Sutherland on 24 has a huge bulge
Isaiah Washington on Grey's Anatomy (maybe they should call it Washington's anatomy!)

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry Fratpack, check again. Robert Conrad was wearing tighty whities in the episode you describe. Another man that always showed a nice bulge was Tom Selleck in Magnum. In one of the early episodes he is walking through the yard pulling on a shirt. From the flopping around his package was doing it was pretty obvious he was naked under the running pants he had pulled on.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pinky, don't know if you are referring to the Wild Wild West episode or the Columbo but I know in Columbo it was red shorts and as for Wild Wild West, I have the episode I'm talking about on tape....they are indeed light blue boxers, the episode takes place outdoors and it concerns hidden gold from the Civil War.
There maybe another episode where he is in tighty whites.