Regular bulges on TV

Chicago8inch

Experimental Member
Media
I found the Zetia commercial awesome. Wish I had saved it because it is no longer available to be seen. That guy was HOT! Also Bubba from Mama's Family, I almost forget how yummy he is.

Does anyone watch Numbers on CBS? Rob Morrow plays Don Epps and he is ALWAYS showing package. The only reason I watch the show.

I am a regular crotch wathcer and always notice a package. I am glad to see that I am not alone. Thanks LPSG!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has listed some hotties (Robert Conrad topping the list).

But does anyone remember Bruce Boxleitner in the Scarecrow and Mrs. King?

renato

1st Like
Media
Thank you so much for the Rob Morrow pics. I've had a thing for him since "Northern Exposure". Unfortunately, he wore too much clothes on that show. Again, thanks.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorites was Nathan Fillion who played Johnny in Two Guys and A Girl and also was on the Sci Fi series Firefly. Nice jeans shots in Two Guys and a Girl and a humpy butt!

renato

1st Like
Media
Does anyone remember a show years back about supermodel detectives, the lead actor shot himself in the temple with a blank gun and died? Now that was possibly one of the most beautiful man on Earth and always showed a great bulge. His replacement, also hot, died of AIDS years later.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The actor who shot himself was Jon-Erik Hexum. He was playing around with a stunt gun not knowing that the plug in it is as dangerous as a bullet if shot right into the temple.

He was hot!

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone remember a show years back about supermodel detectives, the lead actor shot himself in the temple with a blank gun and died? Now that was possibly one of the most beautiful man on Earth and always showed a great bulge. His replacement, also hot, died of AIDS years later.

His replacement was Antony Hamilton, also a hunk.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dack Rambo absolutley gr8 call & a gr8 BULGE! Obscene is an under statement just HOT! He was an identical twin! Dick & Dack Rambo. Dick died first in a car accident and Dack of Aid's I am pretty sure. Great call!:rolleyes:

What about Patrick Duffy? In the later episodes of Dallas, he appeared regularly in various speedos an bikinis. Couple with that hairy chest and little boy smile, he was super hot. Anyone have any outtakes of him?:rolleyes:

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year during sweep season, Mark Steinis (?) on one of those entertainment shows, ET or Extra, wore light colored suits and was swinging freely in the breeze. The word immense comes to mind. Can't wait for this year's sweeps.

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
Last year during sweep season, Mark Steinis (?) on one of those entertainment shows, ET or Extra, wore light colored suits and was swinging freely in the breeze. The word immense comes to mind. Can't wait for this year's sweeps.

He's in the running to be the next host of The Price Is Right.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'd try and watch for it this year, but I can't stand those types of shows.:eek: