Regular bulges on TV

charliek

Experimental Member
Media
Robert Conrad has one of the most beautiful butts ever on TV, so nice and round in those tight pants like two melons. Could fuck him for a month.
Someone mention Chad Everett, his butt was also very nice and round in his scrubs. I used to watch his butt more than his cock when he was on Medical Center.
Another huge bulge was Richard Boone on Have Gun Will Travel. Some unbelievably obscene views of his crotch.
You could see a lot more bulge shots in the 70's and 80's due to tighter clothing worn in those days. My favorite decades!

Chad's ass was awesome in those scrubs! He appeared on the Mike Doulgas show once and Mike asked him his measurements and Chad replied, "8 inches" Got me going!

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just came across these in a file. Now I remember why I liked Hunter:biggrin1:
That second one certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. Neither does the one of Landon above. The biggest bulge I ever saw on TV was sported by some guy doing a 1/2 hour infomercial for a gadget to put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. He was packing some serious stuff and you could almost see every vein on it through his pants.

Jasonjockjeans

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone seen news anchor, TJ Holmes on CNN. he is one of the hottest black man on TV. Often doing the news you can see his large shaft, big bulge, and he has buttoned up his suit jacket on air to cover it up i would suspect. A bud of mine saw him at a health club in Atlanta and said he his big, thick and long.

Would like to also have a go at Rob Marciano on CNN

jim817

Expert Member
Media
That second one certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. Neither does the one of Landon above. The biggest bulge I ever saw on TV was sported by some guy doing a 1/2 hour infomercial for a gadget to put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. He was packing some serious stuff and you could almost see every vein on it through his pants.

That second one of Hunter is unbelievable. Don't know how that got past the censors. You can defininitely see difference between dick and balls...like he is totally naked! Bet he showed a big dick esp. when erect.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I wanted to add Carl Weathers in Street Justice to the list. He showed a great vpl in like every episode. Don't have any way to make caps right now. But here is the cover of Season 1 on Dvd.

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Another guy that used to bulge quite regularly on TV is Alan Autry aka "Bubba" from In the Heat of the Night. He was good-looking, tall and muscular with big arms, a nice ass, and often a great bulge in his jeans and uniform. There were several episodes where his bulge was very big and noticeable, it was quite a turn-on for me.

I bring him up because there was an item about him in American Profile, a weekly newspaper magazine supplement. He's now the mayor of Fresno, California, a born-again Christian, and a conservative Republican. Pity!:biggrin1:

I couldn't find much in the way of pics, but I did manage to find two fairly decent bulge pics of him...

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Displaying an erection in public is illegal.
I can understand this one.
Displaying the outline of a penis in clothing is illegal.
I can't understand this one.
:mad:
I'm sure that the law on the books is designed to keep the pervs under control, yet I see so many guys every day whose penis outlines are visible in their pants or shorts. Mind you, I'm looking for it, but unless someone is purposely trying to be lewd, I don't see how a complaint about a limp dick outline through reasonable clothing would ever stick in court.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason Cameron, the blond carpenter on TLC's "While You Were Out." Absolutely f*cking gorgeous and muscular, always wears the tightest clothes, very nice package on that man! Love it when he gets all sweaty and has to take his shirt off!!

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason Cameron, the blond carpenter on TLC's "While You Were Out." Absolutely f*cking gorgeous and muscular, always wears the tightest clothes, very nice package on that man! Love it when he gets all sweaty and has to take his shirt off!!

Completely agree.
He was also an extra in an episode of SEX & THE CITY. The one where Carrie's gay friend tries to cruise him...but he is interested in another guy.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alan Autry? Funny but a friend from Georgia was commenting on him the other night. Seems while filming "In The Heat Of The Night", "Bubba" liked to dress in drag and go to clubs.

I guess the spirit moved him.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't any one notice big dick on David Cassidy in Partrige Family? Unfortunately the camera man was a bit dick shy. It did manage to come on screen occassionally.