Regular bulges on TV

blowbuddy669

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robert Conrad - The Wild Wild West
John Schneider - Dukes Of Hazzard
Michael Landon - Bonanza (first episodes)
Fred Dryer - Hunter

Can anyone think of any others who showed their stuff?

My former partners used to belong to the same Gym as Fred dryer ( Hunter) he saw him in the shower and he's got at least a good ten inches, soft

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Watching re-runs of the professionals Bodie was my fave, but the packaging he is carrying and the tightness of those butt cheeks is beyond this world, if anyone has the episode called Rogue, please check out the obvious "extra bit" or lot of Bodie when he stands up and best shot sideways, would love a cap of this, also some pics here i managed to find

Attachments

LENWOOD01

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has Anyone Ever Noticed Sal Masekala The Host Of The Dail 1o On The E Channel... He Has A Monster! One Time His Bulge Was So Apparent The Camera Quickly Zoomed In To Above His Waist For Rest Of The Show... I Notice They Try To Cover It By Untucking His Shirts..

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This dude who played the sheriff on Eureka. His name is Jack Carter. Several times he's been in positions on the show that sorta made it difficult to not show his bulge. And he's not bad to look at either.

peteglasgow

Just Browsing
Media
i agree with tardis 69, the proffessionals re runs are amazin, please someone get some more caps of this guy, saw the rogue episode, my god, wanked loads over it

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came across this little You Tube video at Male Celebrities! last night which showed Jan-Michael Vincent with an obvious hardon while doing his scenes in "AirWolf" (TV show I have to admit I've never watched).

Here are some caps attached and you can see the film at the Male Celebrities link:

Male Celebrities!

Attachments

swtafy

Experimental Member
Media
I wanted to add Carl Weathers in Street Justice to the list. He showed a great vpl in like every episode. Don't have any way to make caps right now. But here is the cover of Season 1 on Dvd.

would love to see some casps. I remember seeing him in a magazine when i was a teenager. wow.. huge vpl. would love to see again.

More recently, the new actor in Ugly Betty!!! He's Australian and is playing the part of CFO of Mode. There's a scene where he's seating down in Willamina's office and he's got this HUGE budge. I was like, WTF? rewind and replay! yes, he had something to show for his excitement in being in the show!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Classic 70s bulges shown on TV.

YouTube - Big Duke

A keeper

But this screen test.....use your imagination here. :tongue: **slurp**

YouTube - The Dukes of Hazzard Screen Tests Tom Wopat & John Schneider

Everybody has to remember Battle of the Network Stars from the 70s and early 80s. Gotta love it when somebody's dick get stiffed at odd times while wearing either elastic briefs or speedos.

http://lostinthepast.net/past/Scott3/SL2400B.JPG
Video Captures - Battle of the Network Stars

Anybody remembers these at all..

70s-TV Specials

Reactions: Elibee2178

biguy4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luke Wilson Handpicked Butt Double

Luke Wilson was terrified when he found out he had a nude scene in his new film My Super Ex-Girlfriend and was thrilled when the producers eventually decided to call in a body double. The star had let himself go and was panicked at the thought of disrobing in front of the camera. He explains, "I had a great year emotionally, but physically it was kind of a tough year. I thought it might be a good time to sit on the bench for that scene and let some other kind of more athletic guy take over there. What they do, and I know this sounds kind of strange, is they give you Polaroids of guy's backsides. They have guys come in and then they give you the Polaroids and have you pick one out.
"I found myself just kind of pouring over them saying, 'I like that one, but it doesn't have quite the pizzazz I want for this scene.' Or, 'This one's good, but it's too muscular.' I've got a little hail damage back there. As you get a little older, you tend to kind of get little dents and indentations. You want to kind of act cool about it when you eventually say, 'I like this guy's a**e...'"